• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unable to open Dash Wallet after Android O update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom Mezatti

I've recently started using the Dash Wallet app on my Note 8 which earlier was running android nougat. It was functioning just fine until today I officially received the latest android oreo update. After the update was completed whenever now I am trying to open the app it's only displaying a white blank screen at the startup and closing itself automatically after few seconds of non-responsiveness. Can anyone please help me to fix this as soon as possible??

A quick update guys! I read few forums discussing same error on android oreo update. What I got is - uninstall the app >> restart the phone >> reinstall the latest version. I did and got it running smooth once again <3 :)

A quick update guys! I read few forums discussing same error on android oreo update. What I got is - uninstall the app >> restart the phone >> reinstall the latest version. I did and got it running smooth once again <3 :)

Nice
love when people solve their own problems
well done !

just needed the update to fix all the problems. Great to see so much active people here, that's just needed to stay strong and bring crypto mainstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back