• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

two or more masternodes collateral with trezor?

how to make this happen?
trezor suite is not allowing to lock 1k, splits with next transaction

Research the wallet's ability to use coin control, my guess is probably no, but read the manual very closely and look for the term 'coin control' or 'inputs'. If still not possible and for example, you have 2001 Dash on the Trezor, create two new receiving addresses in your Trezor. Now create a transaction to send 1000 Dash to one address and another 1000 Dash to the other address in the one transaction. This should be possible in the wallet too, search on how to send to multiple recipients.

Also, search the forum for the 'perfect masternode guide' so you don't use the trezor for any other keys, because it is pointless and a massive pain in the ass.

It is definitely possible to use Trezor for multiple masternodes on Dash. Are you using the Masternode Tool?

I'm not sure I understand what you meant about the next transaction.

Set your payout address for the masternodes to a different "account" in Trezor. Also use separate account from the collateral for any spending/transacting. They are kept separate in Trezor. You can have 1 account with all masternode collateral and as many other accounts as you want for the MN rewards and other activities.

Don't use the trezor for the payout address, use a core wallet for that. Many people have ended up with stuck payouts they are unable to spend because the devices are so pathetic they can't spend several inputs at the same time.

Don't use the trezor for the payout address, use a core wallet for that. Many people have ended up with stuck payouts they are unable to spend because the devices are so pathetic they can't spend several inputs at the same time.
That is better, for sure. I was just making sure he wasn't using the same "account" in Trezor's UI for the collateral and the payouts and other activities, which it sounds like may have been the case.

FYI, trezor suitę now has coin control feature so you can select coins to be spent and not touch collaterals but there are other ways to make it better than all in one account.

Back