• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Two General Bytes DASH ATMs Go Online in Slovakia

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
http://www.razor-forex.com/2017/02/first-general-bytes-dash-atm-goes.html

Two General Bytes DASH ATMs Go Online in Slovakia

The anonymity-focused cryptocurrency DASH, which became the third most valuable digital currency today when it reached a market capitalization of $229.2 million, recently got its first ATM machines in Bratislava, Slovakia.

The DASH-dispensing ATM is manufactured by General Bytes, and is owned by Slovakian fintech company, CryptoDiggers.

CryptoDiggers' ATM allows anyone to purchase DASH anonymously in amounts up to €5000 per transaction. The ATM applies a 3.7% fee on buys and a 2.4% fee on sell transactions. The new DASH ATM was installed inside the FreshMarket, located on Rožňavská 1a street, Bratislava.
"We placed one-way Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash ATM for you in Bratislava. We are looking forward to you," said CryptoDiggers on Twitter.

This ATM is one of two General Bytes machines to implement the recent software upgrade, which was released by the CryptoDiggers 4-person developer team, that enables DASH alongside Litecoin and Bitcoin.

A second CryptoDiggers DASH ATM also came online today in the OC Danubia Shopping marketplace in Bratislava, located on Panonska cesta 16 Street, according to CoinAtmRadar.

Including today's installations by the CryptoDiggers team, there are now three DASH-supporting ATMs in the world; the Cash2BTC ATM, located at the Bitcoin Center in NYC, also supports DASH, but it requires SMS verification and has 10% fees.

ATM image by CoinAtmRadar

Did you find this article informative/helpful? If so, please support Razor-Forex with a small cryptocurrency donation here.

great news... i'm a long time "Dasher" :) from Slovakia, so i'd like to try these..
but so far my experience is not very good.. i'm in contact with owners of these ATMs in Slovakia, so i can post my findings if anyone's interested..
my last information about the possibility of using GB ATMs with Dash is that, there was a problem with their latest SW version, and the functionality to scan codes from Dash wallets/apps was not working.. but there seems to be an update from GB, so i'm waiting for it to be applied to these ATMs, and will try it again..

great news... i'm a long time "Dasher" :) from Slovakia, so i'd like to try these..
but so far my experience is not very good.. i'm in contact with owners of these ATMs in Slovakia, so i can post my findings if anyone's interested..
my last information about the possibility of using GB ATMs with Dash is that, there was a problem with their latest SW version, and the functionality to scan codes from Dash wallets/apps was not working.. but there seems to be an update from GB, so i'm waiting for it to be applied to these ATMs, and will try it again..

tx for the update
was hoping somebody is testing this out

so the problem imo is on GB side ?
Android wallet + Jaxx work - no probs there ??
tx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back