• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Tutorial: How to Use The Darkcoin Wallet and Darksend (Thank You Tante Stefana)

My Darkcoin/DarkSend wallet tutorial is up. I hope it helps anyone who is apprehensive about using DarkSend because they're not sure how it works or how to do it "right". It should answer all your questions. I did do it as if for an old lady like myself, but hope everyone can get something out of it
cheesy.gif

http://coinbrief.net/how-to-use-darkcoin-wallet-darksend/

tx TanteStefana , good piece, well written and perfect timing to show the public that it is all save and sound with the new wallet and darksend !
(as we never got a word from evan that all bugs are fixed)

Now we just need a MAC version i guess ??...>

Well, it should work the same for the mac? I don't cover how to install or anything. Make sure you're running 0.10.12.31 or higher.

I'm sorry if it's a bit too rambling, I tried to clean it up myself, but I really wanted to get it posted so people would start trying it out. I didn't want to wait. I know it will have a limited life span because we have a new GUI coming out soon, and that will require a new tutorial so I really just wanted to get it out there. At least the moderator who approves the articles did do a little review and improved it a bit (probably you, CoinBrief :wink: ). Anyway, thanks so much for looking, hope it helps!

Back