• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Hub Africa: Pan Africa Expansion and Classic Conference+Merchants Drive (Exclusively DASH)

UltimateCrypto

Hi DASH Nation,

Am submitting this pre-proposal for your Inputs, Suggestions and Review for a better reshape and positioning.

INTRODUCTION
Dash-hub Africa Cryptocurrency project aims to foster awareness of Cryptocurrencies and make DASH go into mainstream in Africa more especially among to the Youth and Working population.
Our major developments and strategies are to increase Adoption and everyday Usage of DASH for payment of goods and services (Business and Merchants Adoption) in the country after while foster on the development of Pan Africa integration (East Africa, West Africa and Southern Africa Projects).

WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR
We have been able to organise several Meetups for DASH network, represented DASH at Conferences and trained new Ambassadors/Leaders to take up DASH evangelism and campaign.
In January DASH Hub Africa held a 3days DASH Crusade in Kumasi-Ghana that recorded 215 participants on the last day Meetup at St. Basilica Roman Hill, Kumasi. This Meetup won us 2DASH reward from Dash Force Meetup and Presentation Contest.
Also, We represented DASH at the just ended West Africa Blockchain Conference organised by AccraTech at Accra Luxury Lodge East Legon. Where about 7 West Africa countries represented including our Francophone friends (Togo, Côte divore and Burkina Faso). This conference got a total of
161 new wallet for DASH, 3 Businesses (Accra Luxury Lodge,Coco Vanilla,Kevin Coffeehouse East Legon) and 7 Ambassadors for DASH which have undergone training and orientation about Cryptocurrency and DASH.​

WHAT WE WANT TO DO
So therefore, we intend to embark on our maiden project in the form of a tour and media Integrtion to educate the general public including Business people, Entrepreneurs, Youth, people trained in IT, Tertiary level students and others. We are planning to hold 4 major Conferences in 4 main region in Ghana (Greater Accra, Eastern Region and Ashanti Region) where Universities, Polytechnics and Training School are majorly situated.

Also, we intend to put Dash into the public media through Outdoor Digital Display. This is a modern Advertising that uses Giant screen to display products, services and how it is used at strategic places for public views. We intend positioning Dash on this screen in Cities and towns in Ghana for 4 Months.

The total population of the targeted area is 11million people according to (http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/ghana-population/) where about 6.2Million are Youth and averagely use smartphone and have access to internet.
Another target population is the working class age 16-59years according to the statistics the minimum wage pay in Ghana is 9.68daily excluding overtime payment and compensation (https://mywage.org/ghana/home/salary/minimum-wages). This group of people spend everyday and contribute to the country economy growth.

How would this be Done
The first region to start with is Eastern Region, this region offers the best opportunity for foreign nationals to adopt DASH as minerals and natural resources like Gold, Bauxite and Diamond are highly concentrated here. The Conference would be held in the regional capital KOFORIDUA (https://www.modernghana.com/ghanahome/regions/eastern.asp?menu_id2=14). It is expected to see about 500participants and Crypto lovers both Foreigners and National as this region has 6 Tertiary institutions and 19 Companies where Minning and other activities takes place.

The next region is Ashanti Region. The Monthly Conference would be held in Kumasi thus the Central of the region. Our expectation is to outreach to a population of 2Million people in this region. So we are optimistic that the conference would record at 700participants both Youth and Working Class of people within Ashanti Region.

Volta region according to region population in 2000 was 1,635,421 in which border in Aflao with Lome, Togo. We are optimistic that this outreach will attract people from Togo and sub region. Expectation is about 300participants at the monthly conference and workshop. (https://www.modernghana.com/ghanahome/regions/volta.asp?menu_id=6)

The first phase of DASH Hub Conference ends in Greater Accra Region and also the capital and largest city of Ghana is Accra, which has an urban population of 2.27 million. The Greater Accra Metropolitan Area (GAMA) has about 4 million inhabitants, which makes it the 11th largest metro area in Africa. (https://www.modernghana.com/ghanahome/regions/greateraccra.asp?menu_id2=14). This conference is expected to record about 1,000 inhabitants in the region thus both Youth and working class.

Giant Display Screen is a modern way of advertising and introducing Products or Services to the public. This Digital Screen are positioned around places like busstop, shopping mall, garages and others. This method of outreach intend reaching out to about 4.6Million Ghanaians in the Cities and Towns were this Display signage are located.

Deliverables.
1. Organise a Monthly Conference in each region (Eastern Region, Ashanti Region and Greater Accra Region) to inform, educate and increase adoption for DASH in those jurisdiction.​

2. Organise a Bi Weekly training and orientation for New Ambassadors to take PR duties for the network.

3. Radio discussion and talk about DASH Cryptocurrency that would Outreach to people in the locality from core media houses in the region.

4. Organize a 3days Business Adoption Crusade in every region before the conference that would help recruit more Merchant, and get more business involved to accept DASH as means of payment.

5. Local Cryptocurrency Exchanges interactive session to discuss with them to include DASH in their business for more adoption and easy exchange for Fiat.

6. Street talk and walk to discuss Blockchain technology and DASH with the youth and Working Class thus grassroot education strategy.​

Budget.
This proposal is expected to cover 4 major Regions in Ghana (Eastern Region>Ashanti Region>Volta Region>Greater Accra Region)
So therefore, this projects milestone is achievable in 4 Month projects. But Funds payout will be in 4 Months (Green Candle Escrow)
19.5DASH*4 + 5DASH Proposal Fee reimbursement+ 5DASH Proposal risk + 4DASH Escrow fee= 92DASH

Total Expected Payout
19.5DASH*4=78DASH

Note: The Dash rate used is $615.24 as at 28/02/2018. Incase the price increases within the project period, the remaining balance will be used to increase Publicity and Outreach for DASH more especially increase the number of Public display Giant screen for more coverage in the country.

This proposal seek to advocate Dash adoption to entrepreneurs, youth in IT, exchangers, businesses in Ghana enlightening them about the vast benefits in adopting Dash for everyday Usage and how flexible and reliable to use Dash to transact Businesses in Ghana and beyond Africa comparably to Banks and financial institutions.

Crypto currency market in African on its own has create a good legacy in terms of reliability, low transactional cost, fast and smooth transactional process. As part of this project, Cryptocurrency Exchanges in Ghana will add Dash to their Crypto exchange market list as a result of increased demand and need for integration due to the outrage daily use by the public.This will pave the way for new and existing Cryptocurrency exchangers to accept exchanging Dash into fiat currency without paying them to integrate Dash into their Businesses.

Finally, This project brings tangible benefits by taking DASH directly to the streets and people of Ghana by getting them involved in everyday use of the currency for daily transaction and usage. My specific aim is to increase market capitalisation by focusing efforts on under-served and niche markets more especially weak economy system where Cryptocurrency could serve greater purposes.

Last edited:
Hello, my friend!
I see you paid attention to the feedback received on your last proposal. I hope the MN community takes the time to check on this new project. Good to see you back. You are a hard working man.
Wish you the best.

Hello, my friend!
I see you paid attention to the feedback received on your last proposal. I hope the MN community takes the time to check on this new project. Good to see you back. You are a hard working man.
Wish you the best.
Thanks friend. I hope this proposal will make a better impact to make DASH go Mainstream in Africa

Hi DASHers,

Am submitting this pre-proposal for your Inputs, Suggestions and Review for a better reshape and positioning.

INTRODUCTION
Dash-hub Africa Cryptocurrency project aims to foster awareness of cryptocurrencies in general and DASH in particular to the Youth and Tertiary level students in Ghana West Africa.

WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR
I have been able to organise several Meetups for DASH network in general. I won .15 Dash in December at the Dash Force Meetup and Presentation.
I have 7 DASH Ambassadors under going training and orientation about Cryptocurrency and DASH in order for them to take full task of the responsibility.​

WHAT WE WANT TO DO
Therefore, we intend to embark on our maiden project in the form of a tour to educate the general public including Business people, Youth, people trained in IT, Tertiary level students and others. We are planning to hold major Conference in 3 main region in Ghana (Greater Accra, Eastern Region and Ashanti Region) where Universities, Polytechnics and Training School are majorly situated.

The total population of the targeted area is 11million people according to (http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/ghana-population/) where about 3.2Million are Youth and averagely use smartphone and have access to internet.

Deliverables.
1. Organise a Monthly Conference in each region (Ashanti Region, Eastern Region and Greater Accra Region) to Educates and increase adoption for DASH in those jurisdiction.​

2. Organise a Bi Weekly training and orientation for New Ambassadors to take PR duties for the network.

3. Radio discussion and talk about DASH Cryptocurrency that would Outreach to people in the localities.

4. Business Adoption Crusade that would help recruit more Merchant, and get more business involved to accept DASH as means of payment.

5. Local Cryptocurrency Exchanges interactive session to discuss with them to include DASH in their business for more adoption and easy exchange for Fiat.

6. Street talk and walk to discuss Blockchain technology and DASH with the youth and Tertiary institution students.​

Budget.
This proposal is expected to cover 3 major Regions in Ghana (Ashanti Region>Eastern Region>Greater Accra Region)
So therefore it would be a 3Month projects.
16DASH + 5DASH Proposal Fee reimbursement= 21DASH​

Note: The Dash rate used is $441.93 as at 06/02/2018. Incase the price increases within the project period, the remaining balance will be used to increase Publicity and Outreach for DASH.

Finally, This project brings tangible benefits by taking DASH directly to the streets and people of Ghana by getting them involved in everyday use of the currency for daily transaction and usage. My specific aim is to increase market capitalisation by focusing efforts on under-served and niche markets more especially weak economy system where Cryptocurrency could serve greater purposes.

Thanks for reading
Wow , ultimatecrytoi really like your zile and good intentions about this community..i hope and pray this one would win

This is a very well written proposal.
Exemplary really. the only other thing that may help is video and photo images so voters don't have to go looking for you on different channels to see that you are indeed doing all of these.
I have seen you on meetup and events in Dash Discord so I know you really are doing what you are saying you are doing.
Thanks,
Farhin

Hi DASHers,

INTRODUCTION
Dash-hub Africa Cryptocurrency project aims to foster awareness of cryptocurrencies in general and DASH in particular to the Youth and Tertiary level students in Ghana West Africa.

WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR
I have been able to organise several Meetups for DASH network in general. I won .15 Dash in December at the Dash Force Meetup and Presentation.
I have 7 DASH Ambassadors under going training and orientation about Cryptocurrency and DASH in order for them to take full task of the responsibility.​

WHAT WE WANT TO DO
Therefore, we intend to embark on our maiden project in the form of a tour to educate the general public including Business people, Youth, people trained in IT, Tertiary level students and others. We are planning to hold major Conference in 3 main region in Ghana (Greater Accra, Eastern Region and Ashanti Region) where Universities, Polytechnics and Training School are majorly situated.

The total population of the targeted area is 11million people according to (http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/ghana-population/) where about 3.2Million are Youth and averagely use smartphone and have access to internet.

Deliverables.
1. Organise a Monthly Conference in each region (Ashanti Region, Eastern Region and Greater Accra Region) to Educates and increase adoption for DASH in those jurisdiction.​

3. Radio discussion and talk about DASH Cryptocurrency that would Outreach to people in the localities.

4. Business Adoption Crusade that would help recruit more Merchant, and get more business involved to accept DASH as means of payment.

6. Street talk and walk to discuss Blockchain technology and DASH with the youth and Tertiary institution students.​

Budget.
This proposal is expected to cover 3 major Regions in Ghana (Ashanti Region>Eastern Region>Greater Accra Region)
So therefore it would be a 3Month projects.
16DASH + 5DASH Proposal Fee reimbursement= 21DASH​

Note: The Dash rate used is $441.93 as at 06/02/2018. Incase the price increases within the project period, the remaining balance will be used to increase Publicity and Outreach for DASH.

Thanks for reading
Wow , ultimatecrytoi really like your zile and good intentions about this community..i hope and pray this one would win

I agree with @fl0at1ng_p01nt that this proposal looks reined in and has a clear goal now. It might basically be the same, but now it's written with clear goals I can understand. I will support this project as I am interested in seeing Dash leadership roles filled in all countries of the world, and hope that you will turn out to fill those shoes well. I hope you'll be able to submit this as a proposal. Good luck!

I agree with @fl0at1ng_p01nt that this proposal looks reined in and has a clear goal now. It might basically be the same, but now it's written with clear goals I can understand. I will support this project as I am interested in seeing Dash leadership roles filled in all countries of the world, and hope that you will turn out to fill those shoes well. I hope you'll be able to submit this as a proposal. Good luck!
Thanks @TanteStefana for the words, We going to deliver to the best of our knowledge for DASH to go viral in Africa and therefore increase everyday usage

I see no reason why this proposal shouldn't pass. It's ambitious for such a small team, for sure, but you've also demonstrated your ability to follow through before, so you have my support.

I see no reason why this proposal shouldn't pass. It's ambitious for such a small team, for sure, but you've also demonstrated your ability to follow through before, so you have my support.

We are grateful @Arthyron. I will ensure that we deliver to the best strategy to increase mass adoption, increase p2p Exchange and lay foundation for Pan Africa integration project thereof.
Thanks once again for the support.

Very nice folks. Hope you get everything you need to keep dash moving down here. You are really the working hard thou and I hope you win for this time round cheers.

Very nice folks. Hope you get everything you need to keep dash moving down here. You are really working hard thou and I hope you win for this time round cheers.

APRIL 2018 UPDATE ABOUT THIS PROPOSAL.

7th April 2018.
The team was at Sunyani Technical University to honour invitation for setting up a Dash booth at DASH Roadshow project. The business adoption strategy was implemented, we assisted participants set wallets, Buy and Sell DASH and General consulting about Cryptocurrency and Digital Cash.

All participants received DASH branded souvenirs stickers, t shirts and flyers to increase popularity of DASH brand in the region.
IMG-20180408-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20180405-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20180408-WA0002.jpg

congratulation that you got funded. I just read your prepopossal and have to say wwell done in case of numbers and impact. As well the region iss peerfect to make this happen. If they are new projects from your side please let me know beccausse i like your transparency and you can count in in new propopsals my Masternode Votes. Congrats again.

DASH DIGITAL CASH AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE.

As part of our proposal milestone on the proposal "Expand Dash Outreach in Africa" the team would be holding our regional Conference on Saturday 21st April 2018 at UEW Ajumako.
Check the flyer below for more information.
IMG-20180416-WA0000.jpg

Back