• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Transaction fees not clear

teamer

Hi all,
I have been googling for hours now on what is the amount for the transaction fees!!! no luck!!

I am building a service for darkcoin users and need to know the fees, and any testnet faucets !!!!

thanks guys :)

Oh thank you so much it will be very helpful if you can send some to mmvBL4StkAsKvgGviqazEx7U33yqjkaFio

i will setup a testnet faucet in my project which should be online and running this saturday night :)

Oh thank you so much it will be very helpful if you can send some to mmvBL4StkAsKvgGviqazEx7U33yqjkaFio

i will setup a testnet faucet in my project which should be online and running this saturday night :)

Code:
sendtoaddress mmvBL4StkAsKvgGviqazEx7U33yqjkaFio 5000
d0970c792c07dadaa954b64ac9d921c7b07ab9d8a727c2658fdd1df9b7ad6978

http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/tx/d0970c792c07dadaa954b64ac9d921c7b07ab9d8a727c2658fdd1df9b7ad6978

Have fun - can't wait for the faucet :)

my ./darkcoin-qt -testnet is stuck on syncnorising block 36674 ... what should i do ?
What wallet version are you using? OS? The blockchain has been reset 3 days ago :) Current block is 2360 :grin:

You will need to delete testnet3 folder (backup wallet.dat!) and use most recent version

Everything is great now :) thanks for your fast replies and help
as a thought for another project ... is there any DRK escrow services yet ?

Everything is great now :) thanks for your fast replies and help
as a thought for another project ... is there any DRK escrow services yet ?
You are welcome :)

Re. the escrow: There are some trustworthy guys around here, e.g. vertoe who is doing a "masternode share service", so people trust him their DRK to run a masternode :smile:

Maybe he can help you out.

Thats is a great idea :)
I will run a node for the service i am finishing, maybe not a masternode (i donno what that means) but it will be up and running for long :)

and btw what is the darkcoind default address (both live and testnet) and where can i change that (any config file) ?

Thanks

Thats is a great idea :)
I will run a node for the service i am finishing, maybe not a masternode (i donno what that means) but it will be up and running for long :)

and btw what is the darkcoind default address (both live and testnet) and where can i change that (any config file) ?

Thanks

mainnet
Code:
port=9999
rpcport=9998

testnet
Code:
port=19999
rpcport=19998

you can change the values by creating a darkcoin.conf file in ~/.darkcoin/darkcoin.conf and putting the lines above in there.

For more info about masternodes read here --> https://darkcointalk.org/threads/da...quirements-masternode-payments.225/#post-1492

Back