Tom Mckerrow accused Dash Treasury scammer and others.

PeterRay

Jan 21, 2021
This is in reference to an article recently posted on bitcointalk "Tom Mckerrow of Bristol, UK - The Trust Protocol - DASH Treasury Scammer"

The problem is that the original website that dealt with these original proposals is no longer online (dashtreasury.org) I was wondering if anyone had a backup as I would be interested to see the other proposals that took place in 2017 (and if possible other such years before/after) and how many of the that had been successful, I think there could be a lot to learn for other projects and treasury projects if this data could be analysed and cross-referenced to further protect from such scams in the future, I took a look into the links provided on the case of Tom Mckerrow above and it seems like his was one of the more convincing scams having illegitimately gained over 60,000 USD in funding and for two years playing what seems to be a very convincing charade on twitter, instagram and other social media outlets. These are very hard to spot early on and often a reason why many other cryptocurrency projects delay the release of project funds for a extended period of time. Obviously I cannot know the full extent of what transpired but only of what I can follow up in the links provided in the original article posted on bitcointalk.

What can we do aggregate all this data and build almost like a free SpamAssassin type reference database or credit check service if you will, probabilities of such projects proposals being successful based on automatic cross-referencing of other projects of a similar nature, vernacular, punctuation, planning that either failed or succeeded in the past?

Sorry it seems I cannot post original reference links as the post gets blocked as spam.

Last edited:

FreddieW

Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys if you are wondering what happened with this project I wrote a reply to the original thread on bitcointalk, it goes into much detail explaining what happened with the project and why the documentary was never released;

Before reading this you may wish to catchup on the original archived Bitcoin Talk Forum thread which details much of the evidence for their original proposal:

There is also a GitHub backup and an Archive of the GitHub.

Originally the idea for a DASH documentary came from Nick Hopton, a larger than life fellow from Bristol mentioned in the following news article; https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/14...r-tracking-down-boomtown-festival-love-freya/

Nick Hopton was an early investor in DASH and proposed the original idea to submit the proposal to the Dash Treasury using his 50 DASH. At that time Nick was undergoing some medical issues and after an operation had to take some time off in recovery. During this period he trusted Tom Mckerrow with the funds for the entire project.

This is when Tom Mckerrow decided to steal the entire project funding and essentially kick nick out of the project, Tom and Liam conspired to do this from day 1, even when buying the equipment they did very childish and mean things like buying the latest GoPro’s for themselves but only buy Nick a second hand one of the last generation, not the latest like they had, they would laugh between themselves in front of me concerning details like this.

While Tom was taking advantage of Nick, Liam was taking advantage of Tom. Liam is no part of this is innocent, in fact, he is the person who eventually out of spite made sure the footage they had filmed for the documentary would never see the light of day, apart from a few videos Tom had personally backed-up.

They did work with nick for a while and I think they paid nick some salary but it was not long until they completely kicked him off the project, and disregarded any footage he had filmed claiming it was “all blurry and out of focus”, here is a photo of Nick when he went to visit Dan Hughes of RadixDLT for the dash documentary:
Nick is sitting on the bench while his friend Thomas is operating the camera.

Once Nick had been kicked off the project there was some dispute about paying him back the original 50 DASH investment which Tom and Liam eventually resentfully paid back to him.

Let me stress how Tom and Liam scammed Nick out of his project and it’s funding.

It was shortly after this that they employed Phillip Wiseman (personal friend of Liam) and a woman called Rachael Hall, all three of the boys can be pictured here:

Tom on the left, Phillip in the middle, Liam on the right.

There are not many photos of Rachael remaining because Tom fell out with her and he erased any evidence of her from all social media, although originally she was a core part of the team and in many of the photographs they took.

So what happened with Rachael is that from the very beginning she was out to milk tom of as much budget for as very little work as possible and by all means, Liam was not much different. Rachael was having a sexual relationship with Liam Turner behind Tom Mckerrow’s back since the very beginning, and this is while Liam Turner was engaged or married (something to that effect) with a partner who he also had a child with, a partner and child that came to the documentary office on a few occasions while Rachael was “working” there. (it is rumored that he also had sexual relations with other women while also traveling for the documentary, one of which I believe his partner found out about, Rachael I think she still does not know)

Tom was infatuated by Rachael and she took advantage of that, she was a drug addict at the time and was using a variety of drugs but also would spend nights with Tom doing cocaine, marijuana etc all on his documentary budget. Probably a majority of that budget was spent on drugs with Rachael. One gram of cocaine was between 80-150 GBP for Tom and he was not the kind of fellow to just have one bag, he would often buy in 5 grams or more.

So eventually Tom fell out with Rachael because I believe as Tom was “running out of budget” thus he had to let her go (or he found out about Liam and her) she decided to try and get one last payload out of him by threatening him with a lawsuit for indecent behavior and sexual assault in the office. She had basically allowed Tom to engage in this kind of activity with her to manipulate him the whole time and in the end, tried to use it to get more money out of him.

While she worked there she did basically nothing, she actually slowed down the documentary project to protect her interests, tried to leverage more payment, went traveling with them across the USA, etc. I tried to point out how she was delaying tasks to Tom early on to which she got Tom to bark back at me and tell me the operations were nothing to do with me, I had agreed to help tom with the website SEO early on for free and Rachael had not written a single blog entry for their website which was my first and minimum request - to add some unique content with searchable keywords to the site.

The only person who had any real skill was Phillip Wiseman, he was doing the majority of the editing, Tom is essentially a useless idiot and Liam is just a cameraman with very basic editing skills.

So this is how the project went to shit, it was stolen by two greedy scammers from the beginning Tom Mckerrow and Liam Turner, then they employed the parasite Rachael and just pissed the budget up the wall. All while there were actual talented people around them willing to help that they ignored, it’s quite disgraceful actually, the person who managed their accounts and wrote the original proposal for them a friend they called “frog” was paid nothing while manipulative people like Rachael were paid more than 2,000 GBP a month, not including the out-of-hours benefits she swindled out of tom in alcohol and drugs. Any work she had done (other than act as Liam’s personal escourt) had been purely just basic twitter reposts that were all deleted by tom when they fell out.

When the documentary finally blew-up it was a very similar case to the Tom and Rachael scenario only this time it was between Tom and Liam. Tom was being greedy, he had control of the entire budget this entire time and claimed that the project had run out of funding, everyone including Liam knew this was not true and Liam wanted a “fair cut” I assume, of the funding they had both stolen from Nick. Tom was not going to give this to him, so Liam decided to pretend he had deleted all the footage for the documentary accidentally and that was that.

Tom has been living off the remainder of the funding he had gotten from the documentary since, which is a significant amount of money.

Tom is just a child, when anything goes wrong he just cries down the phone to his mommy and daddy, and when it all went tits up they paid off his 10,000 GBP Barclays business loan for him even though he had the funds to pay it off in Bitcoin the entire time.

You know, they could have achieved so much more, all of the footage they had filmed alone could have been cut up into 5-10 minute shorts and uploaded to a YouTube channel but none of this happened, they just made low-quality social media reposts and such. They did get a lot of brilliant footage they were just too stupid to do anything constructive with it, they had a lot of ego, a lot of narcissism, and truly thought that they knew best.

Tom ended up blinding me in one eye with a 10mw green laser, I’ve lost 30% of the vision in my right eye, that’s why I’ve decided to come out and tell you all how this went down, he’s a useless spoiled little shit who deliberately blinded me in one eye with a laser he knew would cause permanent eye damage. The laser had a warning on it and a key system to activate it, I had also obviously pre-warned him before letting him use the laser.

Don’t deal with this guy he is useless, his Linkedin description in third-person was just a copy of how I had structured mine, he is a fool.

As for Liam Turner (Oracle Films / Cryptonites YouTube Channel), he’s just a snake really isn’t he, he let Tom be the front-man because he knew it would be Tom who took the eventual fall and not him. Liam didn’t care about any moral duty to provide the DASH documentary, because he was not in the firing line as far as he was concerned. Liam was only interested in extorting as much money and from Tom in whatever means possible, equipment, travel experiences, payment etc, a true degenerate just like Rachael.

And as for the claim that Tom is a pedophile, I think you only need to spend a short amount of time with him to realize that there’s something not quite right about him, many of his jokes do revolve around the abuse of children and he runs many WhatsApp groups that revolve around posting your genitals for some kind of “game” one is called “cock or ball” really to me it just seems like a method of grooming people or desensitizing them, many of toms friends are gay or bisexual, although tom claims to be straight it’s quite obvious he swings both ways, usually because women find him repulsive due to his unwarranted and over-inflated ego, and one of his outer-circle friends was caught with indecent images of children on his hard drive.

I’m just saying, I knew this guy for quite a while and it’s all true, he was always filming me and other people on his phone without our permission, making creepy jokes, talking about going to freemason meetings, doing funny handshakes. The guy is fucked up. Delusional. Like tarot, black magic, witchcraft, just google him it’s no secret he has a Twitter called “The Dark Side of Tom” and plenty of photos on Facebook of him doing strange magic stances.

Liam Turner now runs OracleFilms and edits the videos for the Cryptonites YouTube channel for Alex Fazel from Swissborg, although it's probably really Phillip Wiseman doing the editing behind the scenes. Tom just lives off the remaining funds from the documentary and does drugs in his living room while selling off whatever footage he has left from the documentary for pocket money.

Last edited:
Reactions: daf

FreddieW

Jan 25, 2021
The original bitcoin talk forum thread removed but fear not, the truth will not be suppressed!

And attached to this thread is the transcript from the original thread. I believe it is important people know the truth of what transpired as these men conned 60,000 GBP of DASH from this ecosystem. They have the footage, they should supply a documentary if they don't want the bad press.

There is also a video available that describes the event with some pictures, they are currently trying to take it down, if they succeed it will be instantly re-hosted.

Attachments

Last edited:

FreddieW

Jan 25, 2021
An update;

As you can see the subject of the DASH Treasury scam is not without it's lash-back.

The way it's all panning out now is we have Alex Fazel, Liam Turner and Tom Mckerrow trying and fight against the truth coming to light, because for them it is damaging.

Alex Fazel has taken an interest because he now employs Liam Turner via Oracle Films on his YouTube series Cryptonites and in turn Liam Turner is interested because of his past association to Tom Mckerrow and the documentary project in question.

It is quite simple, if Liam Turner does not like the negative light this story is casting upon him he is more than welcome to join this forum and explain why there is no documentary, and that if they really did "loose the footage" as they claim, then why did they not have a backup or fail-safe for this occurrence which they specified as part of their original budget?
£2,000 – Insurance. This is the big essential, we want to make sure that if anything happens to equipment or footage, that the insurance covers replacement and ability to reshoot (God forbid). As well as travel insurances, public liability and employee insurance.
I believe that the footage still exists, I don't believe Tom Mckerrow was due-diligent enough to have overseen that a backup was made in his possession but I do believe Liam Turner who Tom in his own confidence left in complete control of the footage had indeed been making backups.

I believe, as did Tom Mckerrow at the time, that Liam Turner is withholding the footage that they had filmed for the Dash Documentary for his own personal gain, and until proven otherwise, that is the assumption all angles point towards.

There are many questions these two individuals need to answer, I don't think that it is satisfactory enough for them to just claim "we lost the footage". It is an appalling excuse and complete abuse of the DASH Treasury system.

As far as I see, this is a matter of three very unprofessional people trying to worm their way out of responsibility. Alex Fazel may be unfortunate to have established a working relationship with both Tom Mckerrow and Liam Turner in March of 2019 because it would not be until later on in that year that the clear non-arrival of a documentary would take place. But it does not change the fact that these are decisions Alex made, as unfortunate as they are his unprofessional disregard to this fact is not only disgraceful but also demonstrates much contempt towards the justice that is being seeked here today. As for Liam Turner he is an individual who has no excuses, he played a pivotal role in the documentary footage never coming to light and as such the documentary project signaling a clear end. Although I can personally attest that by May of 2019 when Tom and Liam both re-branded the documentary to "The Trust Protocol" neither of them demonstrated any intention to uphold their original agreement to base the documentary around the DASH project. Rather they were just making a regular cryptocurrency documentary that they postulated selling to Netflix.

Last edited:

slamdunk

Jul 31, 2016
www.dash.org
At that time Nick was undergoing some medical issues and after an operation had to take some time off in recovery. During this period he trusted Tom Mckerrow with the funds for the entire project.
Is there more on this? Were the medical issues life threatening? He decided to turn over the funds in case he didn't make it? If the medical issues weren't life threatening, he decided to turn over the funds...just because?

FreddieW

Jan 25, 2021
Is there more on this? Were the medical issues life threatening? He decided to turn over the funds in case he didn't make it? If the medical issues weren't life threatening, he decided to turn over the funds...just because?
I can't remember the exact medical procedure but you can reach out to Nick Hopton on telegram for more detail on that http://t.me/delged I believe that because he was having to take a number of weeks out of the loop so to speak and Tom decided to push him for access to the wallet with the funding during this period, I believe that Nick was too trusting and that Tom had agreed to be amicable, of-course in retrospect it seems like a bad decision for Nick to have made but you also have to consider Nick was in a very vulnerable position, he would have been on strong painkillers such as morphine. No matter how you look at it, Tom took advantage of the situation and the just went AWOL with the funding, to the point were even Liam Turner was at mercy to Tom's megalomania which is what eventually caused the dispute between Liam and Tom which would cause Liam to claim he had "lost all the footage".

Liam had been planning to ditch Tom for a while before it all went south, this was obvious because less than a week after the spat they had Liam already had his OracleFilms.com website online and fully branded - he had obviously pre-made and pre-planned his exit strategy. (just one of the many reasons I insinuate that Liam is a snake)

Tom is just a very manipulative person, as I imagine many people could be if they had the opportunity to seize control of 60,000 GBP or more in Cryptocurrency. But with Tom, he's a person who's been manipulative his whole life, someone who truly believes manipulation is how you succeed, be it via social methods or black magic as ludicrous as it sounds.

Should Nick have known better, yes, but also he was alone, bed bound, highly medicated, and believed that Tom was willing to work with him on a this documentary project.

Last edited:

FabioMacno

Sep 27, 2017
What a story.
I've met Tom at Blockchainhotel in Essen in 2019 and he showed me an amazing trailer.
I was so hyped to see the whole thing.

FreddieW

Jan 25, 2021
What a story.
I've met Tom at Blockchainhotel in Essen in 2019 and he showed me an amazing trailer.
I was so hyped to see the whole thing.
Yes I remember the Trailer too, I remember when they showed it to me for the first time at their office they both were very proud of it, I remember saying "Wow, I am really impressed, for a while I thought maybe the documentary was never going to happen but after seeing the trailer I am really excited to see the end result now".

So the story behind the trailer is that I am pretty sure Phillip Wiseman made that entire trailer on his own, I kind of knew deep down that it was going to be unlikely that Phillip would create the entire documentary for them out of the footage they had collected and filmed particularly now that their budget was apparently "running out" according to Tom, which we know is bs he is just greedy and saved the last of the budget for himself. Besides, for Phillip to basically edit an entire documentary for them out of their footage I'd expect Phillip would be smart enough to ask for a contract which included him as a beneficiary to some percentage of the revenue made from the documentary sales.

I know Tom had nothing to do with the production of that trailer, and because Phillip Wiseman was basically working under Liam, I think Liam figured the trailer would be a good way to maybe try and swindle a last round of funding from somewhere, or pitch it to Netflix as they had postulated, which if obtained maybe a documentary would have happened. Who knows.

I assume Phillip still works for Liam because who else would be doing the editing for the Cryptonites YouTube videos behind the scenes for Alex Fazel of SwissBorg? Liam is just filming them with a camera, I know Liam can't do that level of editing, and it certainly looks like a Phillip Wiseman caliber of editing. So I think if we tried to reach out to Phillip he would be inclined to protect Liam to protect his business with Liam.

Until Phillip and Liam's bussiness relationship is disrupted we may never hear Phillips side of the story, which would be just as enlightening. Phillip was always a very professional man he knew very well what not to get involved in and just did what he had to do to get by (excluding himself from much of the after work madness Rachael would instigate), as such I don't think he would ever speak up and risk tarnishing his professional reputation, I know that they were made to sign NDA's so I guess if Phillip spoke up that would be a breach of contract, professionally speaking.

But Phillip would have witnessed the full dynamic with Rachael, and she saw him as some what of a comrade on her side, they were both of the same position in the hierarchy and for Rachael to leverage more payment she knew that getting Phillip on-side would greatly increase that potential leverage.

Phillip Wiseman on LinkedIn: