I will give you a specific, respectful, neutral, arms-length fact-based answer. I predict you will ignore it, or trash talk about it, or insult me and/or the community, and/or move the goal posts and/or not respond to my specific points. It seems obvious that you are not really interested in a productive discussion. But let's test that theory.Another crummy attempt to derail the discussion by personalizing what should be an abstract, neutral, arms-length, and fact-based discourse.
Why do you so strenuously resist answering the simple question "Where is the evidence for the claim that Core is working flat out on Evolution?"
1. To maintain our competitive edge, it would mortally stupid to work on our paradigm breaking software in public where our competitors could just copy/paste our work into their projects. Do you agree or disagree with that specific statement?
2. Historically, once we get a feature fully tested and functional, it becomes open source. This is how all robust trustless cryptocurrencies must work. If you can't see the code, you absolutely cannot trust the code. Why would Evolution be any different? You will see it then, just like the rest of the world. Do you agree or disagree with that specific statement?
3. Our devs are more accessible and transparent than the devs for any of the top 10 tokens out there. If you disagree, name a better one.
4. What other dev team does quarterly conference calls and responds to questions from the community, and then publishes the results where the whole world can see it?
5. I know and interact with a number of these people. I have seen evidence that I found convincing. Thus, I am a first hand witness. My testimony would be admissible in a court of law. You know, like evidence evidence. I'm not going to reveal a bunch of trade secrets and damage the Dash ecosystem because that would be foolish. See number 1.