• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Time for iBelink to win the heart of people

dashminelover

Hello fellow miners,

All the customers who purchased in July have not yet got delivery for iBeLink DM11G and expect that iBelink send them free upgrade kit for DM22G as those customers purchased DM11G at expensive rates by putting their trust in iBelink.

Its time for iBeLink to show to the miners that they are miner friendly and a good organization with positive intentions.

I hope iBeLink will give this FREE UPGRADE KIT proposal a consideration and win the heart of miners.

Thanks.

Hi! If you want dm22g or dm11g
Tell me in Telegram
@YakovRylov

Отправлено с моего Letv X910 через Tapatalk

I contacted ibelink support. They did not answer any of my tickets. I have waited more than 3 weeks and did not have any answers Please check ticket # 3074

I contacted ibelink support. They did not answer any of my tickets. I have waited more than 3 weeks and did not have any answers Please check ticket # 3074
That's not possible, must be some technical error. Try submitting a new ticket. Thanks.

That's not possible, must be some technical error. Try submitting a new ticket. Thanks.
no. of course. There is not any problem with tickets. Looks like for some reason or they do not want to support. It really does not matter. It's just only one asic.
However, Think about it for a while. Any problems with the device. I think it would be a miracle if we could contact them again

no. of course. There is not any problem with tickets. Looks like for some reason or they do not want to support. It really does not matter. It's just only one asic.
However, Think about it for a while. Any problems with the device. I think it would be a miracle if we could contact them again
Please stop spamming my threads and start your own thread. Thanks

Back