• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Think you know everything there is to know about the Dash fastmine? Challenge your viewpoint!

TaoOfSatoshi

Think you know everything there is to know about the Dash instamine? On Friday, October 18th, challenge your viewpoint!

I'm Christopher Carruthers, also known as Tao Of Satoshi. Join me as I examine a popular critical video of Dash and perform research into whether or not its claims are based on facts or negative assumptions based on those facts. Whether you are a Dash community member or not, you are more than likely to learn something about the rocky beginnings of Dash, its innovations, and how Dash has since overcome those challenges.

Documentary title: Decentralized Deeper Thought: The Truth About Dash!

Link to video page:

Time of airing: Friday, October 18th at 9:00PM UTC.

Check out the page, and don't forget to set a reminder, so you can watch and comment along with other interested people when the documentary airs for the first time. I am going to attend an AMA on r/cryptocurrency to discuss the documentary and answer any questions or concerns.

Ask Me Anything (AMA): Tuesday, October 8th, 1PM UTC on https://reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency

Hope to see you at the AMA, and of course for the launch of the documentary on Friday, October 18th at 9:00PM UTC! Cheers.​

Back