• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

There are many negative issues about bitcoin, what's the matter?

uzair

I'm not sure if in the future Bitcoin will be the digital currency that helps everyone in the world, but hopefully Bitcoin can be said that way in the future, a lot of negative issues that lead to bitcoin now, and not many people think that these issues are related to falling Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin alone in my opinion can be said to be not safe to be chosen as your investment instrument. Apart from uncontrolled price fluctuations and only relying on speculation, bitcoin is also not protected by legal institutions, therefore there are not many crimes found in Bitcoin itself.

The existence of phishing, scammers and others, one of the reasons why fraud and closing of fake companies often take on the name of bitcoin investments is because of its decentralized nature. That is, bitcoin systems that do not have central authority to regulate their circulation. This also causes the value of bitcoin to be very volatile.

What really happened? Is it true that the price of Bitcoin is down because of these things? how to handle it? while Bitcoin itself is not protected by legal institutions?

It's all up to coin rivalry. There are too many of them and of course some try to look better against the humiliation of an opponent.

I think that Bitcoin is an imperfect crypto currency.
A huge number of various crypto-currencies try to correct the shortcomings of bitcoin. As a result, there are already crypto-currencies that provide:
-carrying out more transactions
-Other schemes for creating blocks that do not result in a large consumption of electricity
-complete anonymity to bargainers
-conceal from transaction size observers
-application of new promising technologies like smart contracts
-no restrictions on the number of new coins

Back