• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Community could help me run the Half Marathon of Argentina through campaign donations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mateus1986

Hello.
My name is Matthew, I'm a Brazilian athlete. I wonder if I can count on the community for donations for me to run the marathon Agentina half in 2017.

I can run with the organization's shirt (I myself do I send the shirt), and post pictures with the logo on each training day in miha social network. My instagram is: @mateusmourams
I can also post the #DashTalk hastag in each publication my. (For each workout, do a publication). This Hastag can start posting from the time the campaign started.

I have not created the portfolio. But if anyone support this create posting to initiate. Before you create also do a budget total: Passage (Brazil - Argentina) + race + Description hosting to know all I need in Dash according to its variation. Could someone help me or give more ideas? I also divlgar photos from training and new here in this post, including the amount that has been collected so far and how much still needed.

Attachments

• mateus1.jpg
    mateus1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 136
  • mateus2.jpg
    mateus2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 137
  • mateus3.jpg
    mateus3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 137
  • mateus4.jpg
    mateus4.jpg