• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Thank you to all who have donated so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

GrandMaster suggested that I give out a Dash address so that masternode owners and others in the Dash community could donate extra money to the winners of the Art Contest.

Thanks to the people who have donated so far. I really appreciate it.
So far .35 Dash has been donated so I'll create an honorable mention category for a few more art winners! There have been some notable art submissions recently and I wanted to share those with you. This art submission is from @Diddy Wheldon and I met in her the Women of Dash channel within Slack. She is also working on a video that highlights our members.......

IMG_8866.jpg

The art contest is coming along nicely and creating good vibes both in our community and people who don't own any Dash (yet).

I am a person who absolutely hates asking for money, and I'm only doing this because GrandMaster told me to. If you would like to donate Dash to more honorable mention people for the Art Contest, you can use this address (which is secured w/Trezor):

XmXjnXTs5CcYT9fAAeov7Lsoem9PRuEhHe

When I distribute the Dash cash prizes, I'll give you a transparent detailed ledger of the donations we received, and the breakdown of these honorable mention winners.

Thanks again Dash Nation.
-Stellabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back