• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

TESTNET 3 questions

Miner237

Foundation Member
Hi can anyone help guide me to find some details about the differences between testnet and mainnet. I searched the forums but couldn't find any definitive information

I notice budgets don't pay out at all, are the super blocks not active?

The MNs don't seem to get rewarded in the same manner on testnet maybe just because there are so few. I've seen 50-100 blocks and some MN don't get paid even though there are only about 40. Is this using the MN quorum or the reference node?

MN quality of service, maybe this is coming in 12.1 but there is still a bug allowing spoofing of MN IP address what can we do to check MN is providing quality service?

Hi can anyone help guide me to find some details about the differences between testnet and mainnet. I searched the forums but couldn't find any definitive information

I notice budgets don't pay out at all, are the super blocks not active?

The MNs don't seem to get rewarded in the same manner on testnet maybe just because there are so few. I've seen 50-100 blocks and some MN don't get paid even though there are only about 40. Is this using the MN quorum or the reference node?

MN quality of service, maybe this is coming in 12.1 but there is still a bug allowing spoofing of MN IP address what can we do to check MN is providing quality service?
I think they get paid twice in a row. All testnet MNs should be getting paid though. Not sure on budgets, haven't played with it on testnet.

How does someone spoof a MN ip address? I'm not familiar with this bug.

Back