• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Tarpan Digest YouTube Channel

Inna Tarpan

Hi guys! My name is Inna and I have a Youtube show called Tarpan Digest.
I'm working on a general acknowledgment of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and fintech.

Let me tell about who I am and why I got interested in crypto. I started my work in PR for IT company in Ukraine couple of years ago. Since then I managed to start my business as a PR-consultant and move to London.

As for know, I manage a media-agency called Tarpan Digest (the same as my blog name) after my surname. Being involved into IT-technologies I became very enthusiastic about financial technologies and blockchain.
This is the reason I started my blog last year.

To make a story short I decided to start my topic on the Dash forum because I love Dash technology and the whole philosophy Dash is building up. I plan to post my Youtube videos here for you to get to know them first.

I already have some videos about Dash on my channel, so I might think it can be useful for the community.
Most of my videos are filmed in Russian but you already can find interviews in English on my channel and I'm thinking to become a totally bilingual blogger and journalist.

So it's all for the first post. Let the show begin!

Inna Tarpan

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, Inna - you are one of the most visible Crypto blogger in Ukraine-Russia-... So I wish you to become popular for English-speaking audience also.

Let me help you to bypass anti-spam-bot and place your interview with Robert here:

Last edited:
Back