Early Adopters (13.5% of those that accept innovation) – "These individuals have the highest degree of opinion leadership among the other adopter categories. Early Adopters are typically younger in age, have a higher social status, have more financial lucidity, advanced education, and are more socially forward than late adopters." (Rogers 1962 5th ed, p. 283)
- Where are these Adopters located in the highest concentrations?
- What are the suggested key messages to these Adopters regarding Dash?
- What ways (media, events, experiences) would the Dash community support in order to reach out to them?
- If you own a business, how interested are you in reaching these Adopters with your own marketing and sales opportunities?
- As a business or organization also determined to reach Early Adopters, would you be interested in cooperative promotions with Dash to reach this market?