• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Redacted

Hello Nathaniel,

Thank you for preparing this pre-proposal to solicit feedback. My initial reaction is that the ROI on this proposal could be improved by cutting costs. It looks like the $3100 for materials could be trimmed down a bit.

B
Hello Nathaniel,

Thank you for preparing this pre-proposal to solicit feedback. My initial reaction is that the ROI on this proposal could be improved by cutting costs. It looks like the $3100 for materials could be trimmed down a bit.

Budget reduced.

Kindly take a look.

Thanks

@Nathaniel Luz -- Thank you for your pre-proposal. It seems you've been hard at work and are making some headway in Nigernia, but I'm curious about how you record and how we can verify the records in your list #1-5? I wasn't able to find those points in your Dash Watch records. The total cost of the proposal is a little bit steep for what we generally pay out for conferences, though that could be partially accounted for by the "sponsorship" aspect. What do you anticipate the effects of your participation in this conference will be both for your team and for Dash as a whole?

Back