Bitter yes. But jealous, not!You sound very bitter and jealous there!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is written in the first sentence of my profile:Your words are inconsistent demo. You say you don't care about money, yet
your icon displays your dash wallet address for donation.
The masternodes are monster-nodes not because they hold their own money, but because of the way they vote.I saw lots of good and hard working people in this community.
And these master nodes they can cash out right now and live a comfortable life, but they
choose to hold. This is more than just making some quick buck.
Be honest.What 1 developer can do in 1 hour, 2 developers can do in 2 hours.
As an Electrical Engineer and Computer Scientist I know this first hand, more developers only speed things up when there are more separate projects(apps, services) to build up, but when you already have teams working on a specified set of projects, more devs will only slow things down.
- Give voting power to more actors (see also here).
- Issue category tags to the proposals, and make them searchable.
- Change the linear structure of the governance proposal system, and make it a tree.
- Let the proposals be classiffied into the tree branches and let them stay there forever (see also here), waiting to be voted by all actors.
- Vote the numbers, thus vote a voting threshold (a percentage of the total number of voters). Whenever the votes of a proposal are above this voting_threshold/percentage, this proposal becomes a payee candidate during the budget finalization (that occurs periodically).
Many of these things coming in the future.Be honest.
You havent try the below, have you?