• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

STATS On Traffic For Dash For Newbies Publication + Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

So, many of you may be wondering what effect having the recent Dash Art Contest had on our Medium publication web traffic. The graph below shows why having contests is central to engagement:

contests.jpg

Also, here are the stats for the stories, with the most viewed articles at the top:

mystats2.jpg

And finally here are my personal stats on Medium, that includes all my articles' traffic:

mystats.jpg

I want to thank all of you personally for your support and also for your donations to the Honorable Mentions. I'm working on developing something kind of big, that could have a very large reach. This is networking with people who are on the cutting-edge of cultural trends. If this goes through, a proposal will be created I would imagine. The details are just being hashed out, and I am a facilitator of bringing together these things at this point. I consider myself a DASH investor first, and a creative visionary second. Third, I am a connector of people who can bring DASH into mainstream. I don't have anything concrete yet to tell you, but I did want to say that I am working behind the scenes to facilitate these new relationships.

Another contest is brewing too, but I'd like to get your input to see what ideas you have. I am thinking of some kind of art project. Let's all brainstorm......there are so many great possibilites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back