• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Somebody should make a treasury proposal for a DASH Branded Trezor

And they should be BLUE.
Do you really want anyone seeing you with a Trezor anyway? I think people are being far to loose with this sort of thing.
Its digital cash guys, how many of you would walk down the street carrying openly fiat money to the value of your DASH holdings?

The point is not to flash it around. The point is when people interested in crypto buy a Trezor, the DASH branded one will be the cheapest one there thanks to the treasury dollars. So is advertising to people who are interested in crypto and go as far as buying a Trezor.

the DASH branded one will be the cheapest

That's actually an interesting idea. When I first saw this post, I was thinking, people with Dash will want a Dash-branded hardware wallet. But that's not who we should be targeting.

Imagine a Dash-branded Trezor Bitcoin wallet for $10 less. We target Bitcoin users, not Dash users.

Or, pay trezor to make dash the default wallet with suitable co-branding. Though they would have to improve the dash overview page to include dollar value.

People do make custom cases of their own for Trezors... And I do have this CnC machine.... Could cut them from billet and anodize them blue, but I'm not sure I could get the exact color wanted... Anodizing kinda does it's own thing.

Personally, I don't want to advertise what's in my Trezor.

Back