• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[SOLD] Game of Thrones seasons 1-3 digital code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lzeppelin

Want to sell Game of Thrones seasons 1-3 digital code for iTunes or Amazon (upon further inspection only season one and two are on iTunes and Amazon video, season 3 is on iTunes or ultraviolet so the only way to get all 3 in the same place is using iTunes). Looking for 25 DRK.

edit: After price slashing a few times and still no movement I am allowing you to name your own price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol still!?

Yes? I don't want it I rip my own stuff but I know some people like that kind of thing. I mean roughly 5 dollars for the season is a steal (if you had interest in buying it through iTunes or Amazon in the first place).

Edit: Plus I'm doing my part, how do we expect this coin to get anywhere if no one offers goods and/or services for it?

I've never seen a single episode of Thrones. Is it any good?

I did find my codes for 1 and 2 so now I have seasons 1-3 available. I've been thinking 10 sounds way to low for all three seasons since this is a $90 value, I'm asking 25 DRK.

lol, man I can't believe no one took this off your hands yet. I personally love the show, the books are even better.

Dude - I'll take them for 10 DRK if they are still available. I really want to see this become viable for trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back