• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

So TedX SLC Didn’t Pick Me, But Another TedTalk Has My Uncle Wanting DASH by Amanda B. Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

So TedX SLC Didn’t Pick Me, But Another TedTalk Has My Uncle Wanting DASH by Amanda B. Johnson

You may know that an associate of TedX Salt Lake City applied for sponsorship funding from Dash’s treasury – a proposal which is currently passing. The proposal holder kindly encouraged me to apply to speak, as well – even sent me the application the day it came out – but alas, I’m informed that I wasn’t chosen.

More on Ted talks in a moment, however.

I’m currently out of town visiting extended family, and a funny thing happened at my uncle’s house yesterday. He knows a bit about what I do, and asks me how Dash is doing from time-to-time. But he knows nothing about how or why Dash works, or even what it actually is. You might call him – gasp! – the average consumer.

Read More: https://www.dashforcenews.com/tedx-slc-didnt-pick-another-tedtalk-uncle-wanting-dash/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back