• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Snail mail project

Icebucket

I saw that our marketing genious sent some of his buddys working in the investment field some snailmail brotchure. Why not send every investment firm in the world a snail mail?? With brosures to level the playing field, should not cost an arm and a leg if he already made those brosures for his buddys, lets say 1000 investmentfunds in the world 2$ for postage, similar fór brosures and envelopes..shure beasts blind internet marketing

Last edited:
I saw that our marketing genious sent some of his buddys working in the investment field some snailmail brotchure. Why not send every investment firm in the world a snail mail?? With brosures to level the playing field, should not cost an arm and a leg if he already made those brosures for his buddys, lets say 1000 investmentfunds in the world 2$ for postage, similar fór brosures and envelopes..shure beasts blind internet marketing

Tree killing junk mail is known far and wide as being a most cost-effective tool in any successful advertising campaign.
3 to 5 repetitions are required over a 6 to 8 week period, in conjunction with the other methods used in the promotion.

Best advice I have on the subject is to engage a professional mailing service first, who will subsequently advise a printer, who will in turn suggest graphic artists.
Otherwise, the effort can easily become much more costly than it should have been, for the ROI.

For your entertainment value... Once upon a time, I paid day labor to distribute a few thousand handbills I printed up... and left town on other business for a few days.
Two days later the phone service I had hired advised me they would NOT give me the telephone number which had been printed upon the flyers ! lol
Murphy's Law is alive and well.
rc

Back