• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[SERVICE] DRKLord's Currency & Precious Metals Brokerage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRKLord

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The DRK Lord's Brokerage Services
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Currency Exchange Services
  • Convert crypto-currencies (including BTC, DRK and LTC) to/from other crypto-currencies
  • Convert crypto-currencies into almost any fiat currencies (including USD, EUR, CAD, CHF, AUD and more)
  • Purchase crypto-currency (including BTC, DRK and LTC) with fiat currency

For flexibility, I will try to support as many payment methods and money services as possible. These include, but are not limited to: cash, cashier's check, money orders, Western Union, Moneygram, GD MoneyPak, Vanilla Reload, pre-paid and gift cards and more. I may also soon begin to support Paypal, Amazon, Skrill, Payza, Perfect Money, Google Wallet and other payment services.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Precious Metals Brokerage Services
  • Buy precious metals with both fiat and crypto-currencies
  • Sell your precious metals and get paid in fiat or crypto-currency
  • Invest in physical precious metals; stored in a secure location and shipped to you quickly upon request
  • Sell your unwanted or broken gold, silver and platinum jewelry, scrap and coins and get more money than local dealers!
  • Buy or sell Rolex, Tag-Heuer, Michael Kors and other high-end watches and jewelry with Darkcoin and crypto-currencies

Whether you're looking to purchase or invest in precious metals, or need to sell your own precious metals for fiat or crypto-currency I can meet your needs. Precious metals can be shipped almost anywhere, world-wide, utilizing USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL. You can also store your precious metals with me securely; locked in a heavy, secure safe on property protected by security cameras and a high quality security/alarm system, and guarded by heavily-armed personnel. Stored metals can also be insured for added protection.

(NOTE: Storage of precious metals will be made available soon, only once adequate preparations are made to ensure the safety of the bullion!)

3rd Party Purchasing (Experimental Service)
  • Order goods and services online from vendors and businesses who don't accept Bitcoin, Darkcoin or other cryptos
  • Order pizza and other foods for delivery using BTC, DRK, LTC or other crypto-currencies
  • Buy items from Amazon, NewEgg and other popular vendors using crypto-currency
  • Participate in online auctions and use crypto-currency as your payment method

This is an experimental service offering I am going to try. Suppose you need to buy a new GPU for your mining rig from your favorite online vendor, or want to order a pizza from Papa John's. You have some Darkcoin, but you don't have a credit or debit card to place the order or your bank account / pre-paid card is empty. Normally you would need to sell your coins from fiat currency, deposit it into your account and then make your order. But this can take days and will cost a lot in transaction fees and trade commissions! The solution is to use a 3rd party purchaser, like me, who can accept your payment in the form of Bitcoin, Darkcoin, Litecoin or another crypto-currency and place your order on your behalf and supply your shipping or delivery address. This could be used to order virtually anything online (as long as it's legal) and to even order pizza and other food for delivery.

More Info...

I'm now offering my services as a currency/crypto and precious metals broker to the Bitcoin and Darkcoin communities. I have about 20yrs of experience in trading physical precious metals (including scrap gold/silver, old jewelry, coins, bars and bullion). My grandfather got me started dealing in precious metals and coins as a child, and it has been both a hobby and an extra job to fall back on ever since. I also have over 5+ years experience in trading financial securities on world-wide financial markets; including, but not limited to, stocks, options & derivatives, futures & commodities and FOREX (foreign currency exchange). If you need a 3rd party broker with real knowledge and experience, look no further!

I have a long-term business relationship with two precious metals brokers and suppliers based in Louisiana, USA. I can get you virtually any amount of gold or silver bullion in virtually any form you desire, whether it's coins (both gov't and private mintage), rounds, bars, etc.

I have been involved in Bitcoin and crypto-currencies since as early as 2011, have an excellent (totally unblemished) reputation and have transacted tens of thousands of $ worth of cryptos and goods with other users in the past 3 months alone. You can find me on BitcoinTalk.org under the same username (DRKLord) and view my profile and my trust ratings there also. I can also provide support and assistance via pm, email, Skype and phone to work closely with you and get what you need in a timely fashion.

I am also considering the possibility of launching a Darkcoin-based hedge fund. More information about this will be made available later...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Escrow gladly accepted!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will almost always accept escrow services (except in a few rare cases or special circumstances) through vertoe's Escrow Services or a number of reputable BitcoinTalk.org escrow agents (including TomatoCage, LouReed, DannyHamilton, escrow.ms and others).

Hello,

Do you accept pound sterling? You mentioned 'and more'. I'm guessing you don't accept a BACS transfer though?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The DRK Lord's Brokerage Services

Currency Exchange Services
  • Convert crypto-currencies (including BTC, DRK and LTC) to/from other crypto-currencies
  • Convert crypto-currencies into almost any fiat currencies (including USD, EUR, CAD, CHF, AUD and more)
  • Purchase crypto-currency (including BTC, DRK and LTC) with fiat currency

For flexibility, I will try to support as many payment methods and money services as possible. These include, but are not limited to: cash, cashier's check, money orders, Western Union, Moneygram, GD MoneyPak, Vanilla Reload, pre-paid and gift cards and more. I may also soon begin to support Paypal, Amazon, Skrill, Payza, Perfect Money, Google Wallet and other payment services.

Precious Metals Brokerage Services
  • Buy precious metals with both fiat and crypto-currencies
  • Sell your precious metals and get paid in fiat or crypto-currency
  • Invest in physical precious metals; stored in a secure location and shipped to you quickly upon request
  • Sell your unwanted or broken gold, silver and platinum jewelry, scrap and coins and get more money than local dealers!
  • Buy or sell Rolex, Tag-Heuer, Michael Kors and other high-end watches and jewelry with Darkcoin and crypto-currencies

Whether you're looking to purchase or invest in precious metals, or need to sell your own precious metals for fiat or crypto-currency I can meet your needs. Precious metals can be shipped almost anywhere, world-wide, utilizing USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL. You can also store your precious metals with me securely; locked in a heavy, secure safe on property protected by security cameras and a high quality security/alarm system, and guarded by heavily-armed personnel. Stored metals can also be insured for added protection.

(NOTE: Storage of precious metals will be made available soon, only once adequate preparations are made to ensure the safety of the bullion!)

3rd Party Purchasing (Experimental Service)
  • Order goods and services online from vendors and businesses who don't accept Bitcoin, Darkcoin or other cryptos
  • Order pizza and other foods for delivery using BTC, DRK, LTC or other crypto-currencies
  • Buy items from Amazon, NewEgg and other popular vendors using crypto-currency
  • Participate in online auctions and use crypto-currency as your payment method

This is an experimental service offering I am going to try. Suppose you need to buy a new GPU for your mining rig from your favorite online vendor, or want to order a pizza from Papa John's. You have some Darkcoin, but you don't have a credit or debit card to place the order or your bank account / pre-paid card is empty. Normally you would need to sell your coins from fiat currency, deposit it into your account and then make your order. But this can take days and will cost a lot in transaction fees and trade commissions! The solution is to use a 3rd party purchaser, like me, who can accept your payment in the form of Bitcoin, Darkcoin, Litecoin or another crypto-currency and place your order on your behalf and supply your shipping or delivery address. This could be used to order virtually anything online (as long as it's legal) and to even order pizza and other food for delivery.

More Info...

I'm now offering my services as a currency/crypto and precious metals broker to the Bitcoin and Darkcoin communities. I have about 20yrs of experience in trading physical precious metals (including scrap gold/silver, old jewelry, coins, bars and bullion). My grandfather got me started dealing in precious metals and coins as a child, and it has been both a hobby and an extra job to fall back on ever since. I also have over 5+ years experience in trading financial securities on world-wide financial markets; including, but not limited to, stocks, options & derivatives, futures & commodities and FOREX (foreign currency exchange). If you need a 3rd party broker with real knowledge and experience, look no further!

I have a long-term business relationship with two precious metals brokers and suppliers based in Louisiana, USA. I can get you virtually any amount of gold or silver bullion in virtually any form you desire, whether it's coins (both gov't and private mintage), rounds, bars, etc.

I have been involved in Bitcoin and crypto-currencies since as early as 2011, have an excellent (totally unblemished) reputation and have transacted tens of thousands of $ worth of cryptos and goods with other users in the past 3 months alone. You can find me on BitcoinTalk.org under the same username (DRKLord) and view my profile and my trust ratings there also. I can also provide support and assistance via pm, email, Skype and phone to work closely with you and get what you need in a timely fashion.

I am also considering the possibility of launching a Darkcoin-based hedge fund. More information about this will be made available later...

Escrow gladly accepted!!!
I will almost always accept escrow services (except in a few rare cases or special circumstances) through vertoe's Escrow Services or a number of reputable BitcoinTalk.org escrow agents (including TomatoCage, LouReed, DannyHamilton, escrow.ms and others).
Got a tag how do I find out what I can get? Oh yea a cause I want more DRK.

Just trying to make DRK a bit more useful and liquid. No one was yet offering precious metals exchanges for DRK, so I figure I can do my part until new-comers take my place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back