• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Selling Antminer D3 + PSU - October and November batch!

Hi, guys!

I am a experienced Asic seller and sold more than 10 of Antminer D3 + PSU - October batch last month.

SInce we are planning to change our Asics business model from small amount focused to bulk size supply,

We are going to sell the last stock I have. Unfortunately these stocks I have are only for US customer.

I just posted the article for Bulk order or group buy. If you are interested in, read it:)

The Asics will ship directly from Bitmain to you, therefore any tax and additional cost(import+processing fee) are your responsibility.

We accept paypal, however we prefer to get paid with Crytocurrency since the paypal forces us to pay 4% as a fee.

For paying with paypal, your money will be protected by Paypal.

With Paypal
- $38000 for [10x] Antminer D3 + PSU + Shipping Cost - October
- $35000 for [5x] Antminer D3 + PSU + Shipping Cost - November 1st batch(Not 2nd batch)
- $35000 for [5x] Antminer D3 + PSU + Shipping Cost - November 1st batch(Not 2nd batch)

Since Bitmain corporation never separate paid invoice, I cannon divide it as single Asics order.

We also planning to post it on Ebay. We just added as a Seller on Ebay and we are waiting to increase our selling limit. this is what we are planning to post on Ebay.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read carefully

US shipping only, Free shipping, experienced Asic seller.

We sold more than 10 of Antminer D3 + PSU - October batch last month.

We have direct contact to Bitmain and we are going to keep selling Bitmain Asics on Ebay.

For bulk order(more than 50 Asics), let me know there will be huge discount.

Now we are focused on only US market but we are planning to expand our business to worldwide.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to send me a message.

Payment should be in 24hr after winning Auction. Your money will be protected by Ebay and Paypal.

Good luck!

[10x] Antminer D3 + PSU October batch

The Asics will be shipped directly from Bitmain to you.

It means you can have Asics in the fastest way. In Asic world, TIME IS MONEY.

Since the Asics will be shipped directly from Bitmain to you, International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Tax and additional cost are your responsibility.

Due to the volatility of cryptocurrency items, there will be absolutely no refund or no returns. You agree to these terms with your purchase. Bitmain has US locations for repairs to be shipped.

Any issues with the miner will be handled directly with the Manufacturer.

If you want to buy it, but you are out of US, send me a message. Since it need to use Shipping agency in the US, additional cost will be applied.

Spec

1. Specifications of the Antminer D3 are as follows:

2. Hash rate: 15 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)

3. Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp).

4. Dimensions of the miner: 320*130*190mm

5. Hashing algorithm: X11

The Process

1. You buy it on Ebay and pay with paypal, then your money will be protected by Ebay and Paypal.

2. As soon as I receive money, I send Bitmain a ticket to change the shipping address to your address. Also, I will send you whole number of Order ID.

3. As soon as I receive confirmation of changing shipping address from Bitmain, I send you the proof that the shipping address is changed to your address with invoice in your name(It usually take 7 days). As you know, the Bitmain offer a warranty to only first buyer. It means you can have warranty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For payment with Cryptocurrency(Prefered) BTC/LTC/ETH accepted.
The amount of BTC, LTC, or ETH will be calculated in the transaction of the contract.

- $35000 for [10x] Antminer D3 + PSU + Shipping Cost - October
- $15000 for [5x] Antminer D3 + PSU + Shipping Cost - November 1st batch(Not 2nd batch)
- $15000 for [5x] Antminer D3 + PSU + Shipping Cost - November 1st batch(Not 2nd batch)

Attached files are the proof and sold List.

If you are interested in, email me:)

[email protected]

Attachments

• Order Proof 1.png
    Order Proof 1.png
    479.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Order Proof 2.png
    Order Proof 2.png
    245 KB · Views: 122
  • Order Proof 1.png
    Order Proof 1.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Order Proof 2.png
    Order Proof 2.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Order Proof 1.png
    Order Proof 1.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Order Proof 2.png
    Order Proof 2.png
    247.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 8.15.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 8.15.35 PM.png
    384.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 8.15.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 8.15.21 PM.png
    392.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Profit.png
    Profit.png
    721.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Is the October batch of 10 still available? If so, are you willing to negotiate on the price? Seriously interested.

Is the October batch of 10 still available? If so, are you willing to negotiate on the price? Seriously interested.
The October batch is in Contract. The paypal invoice due is Sep 4, 2017. If the buyer doesn't pay for it, It will be announced to 6 buyers who are willing to buy it.
US shipping only, Directly from Bitmain to you, so tax and additional cost for import are your responsibility.
Price is fixed.

Sincerely,

Back