• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Selling Antminer D3 + PSU 1st November| PROOFPICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmines

Hey guys,
This is an offer for an Antminer D3 you pay for one Antminer D3 plus original PSU APW3++ from upcoming November Batch.
Please check out the picture to see that Bitmain already proofed the payment of my order.
The PSU is included in the price.
As Bitmain mentions they will ship starting 1st November. Take the chance the grab one of the first D3 Miners of the November Batch. The order will get shipped by DHL to me in Germany with DHL. Which means the fastest delivery possible, other sellers chose cheaper dispatchers which aren't that fast. I will forward the originally sealed package to you by DHL.
All customs will be paid by me when item arrives. Bitmain offers a 180days warranty.
Price 2500€ inclusive Shipping (we can talk about the price), I can verify using my ebay account. Negotiation about price only when buying private not ebay auction.
Have 2 Miners + PSU ordered one of those I'm selling in Ebay: 263264584828 (Article Number)

Proofpic attached.
D3_order_watermark_edited_ebay.png

If you have any questions please let me know

Antminer D3 specifications:

Hashing Algorithmus: X11
Hash Rate: 17 GH (+/- 5%)
Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). (only 900w in real)
Dimensions of the miner: 320*130*190mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back