• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Selling Account with 50units D3 for October 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mining777

I have a valid account with 50pcs BITMAIN AntMiner D3 for 10/2017. I want to sell the account with all 50 units, it is possible to meet in Europe. If you are interested, just contact me.

Important: Bitmain needs to recieve the payment confirmation untill 10.08.2017.

Attachments

• D3 50pcs info.jpg
    D3 50pcs info.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 119
  • D3 50pcs.jpg
    D3 50pcs.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Hi there. Any chance I can buy only one with you ? Thanks to advise on price please.

We are planning to buy a large stock in the November batch but want to test one first on earlier batch.

Hi there. Any chance I can buy only one with you ? Thanks to advise on price please.

We are planning to buy a large stock in the November batch but want to test one first on earlier batch.
Hi, we have ordered for October already. We can sell one. Please PM for details. Thanks

I have a valid account with 50pcs BITMAIN AntMiner D3 for 10/2017. I want to sell the account with all 50 units, it is possible to meet in Europe. If you are interested, just contact me.

Important: Bitmain needs to recieve the payment confirmation untill 10.08.2017.

still for sale?

Hi, yes still available. But i think it will expire today. Have still 2 unpaid invoices for 14 and 17 antminer D3. I am located in Austria, Vienna. Where are you located? Because i think its not possible to change delivery location anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back