• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

SATOSHI’S SUCCESSOR CONDEMNS CURRENT BITCOIN LEAD DEVELOPER MAXWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermined

ZCyHICQ.jpg

l9ZVm1h.png

Gavin Andresen criticized Greg Maxwell, one of Bitcoin’s current lead developers, calling him a “troll.”

Andresen, heir apparent of Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin’s enigmatic pseudonymous founder, had harsh words for Maxwell, CTO of Blockstream and one of Bitcoin’s main Core developers, on Twitter:

Andresen also called out Samson Mow, Blockstream’s new CSO, for similarly participating in unhelpful online conversational antics.

Bitcoin’s current trajectory has no end in sight to scaling issues

The social breakdown between the current developmental direction of Bitcoin’s Core team, epitomized by Maxwell, and supporters of larger blocks as a scaling solution, mainly associated with early Bitcoin investor Roger Ver, has resulted in a scaling stalemate. The effect of this stalemate has been a slower and more expensive to use Bitcoin than ever before...
https://www.dashforcenews.com/satoshis-successor-condemns-current-bitcoin-lead-developer-maxwell/

After looking into this myself, I have to admit, Maxwell appears to be an under-developed human being.....the amount of rage he exhibits is extreme.
I love this art cover and content. Good job!
This art appeals to me way more than the standard fare....variety, spice of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back