• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sale and construction of real estate in Thailand on the island of Koh Samui for cryptocurrency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wick

Dear users.

We offer services for the purchase and construction of real estate in Thailand on the island of Koh Samui for cryptocurrencies.

Our company sells, as well as builds highly liquid and profitable housing to order. Up to 10% ROI per annum. The main focus is on the opportunity to invest in the real estate market using cryptocurrency. We help to arrange all the necessary documents and pay for the property itself. We are not interested in the origin of funds and conduct a clean and legal transaction.

Anonymity of the buyer and protection of his confidentiality.

Licensed builder. We will advise, select or develop real estate individually according to your parameters.

A licensed agent will study your needs, offer suitable options, and talk about the pros and cons.

The team is ready to meet you, conduct a tour of the facilities, tell you about the local real estate market. We also accompany the client directly when concluding a contract with a real estate seller and a state registrar.

We assist our clients in obtaining visas, opening companies, buying cars, boats and other things.

We will advise and help you realize the option that is right for you.

If you have questions about how a foreigner can own property in Thailand, here is up-to-date information, we help with everything.

Video:

You can view the houses in 360 ° format at the following links:

Contacts:
Telegram \ WhatsApp: - +79502291451
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Я думал, что фаранг не может владеть недвижимостью в Таиланде, кроме как через подставные компании или кондоминиумы (с ограничениями).
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]Ecли вас это серьезно интересует то мы можем пообщаться в приватных каналах. Наш агент все обьяснит. Это далеко не первые дома которые мы успешно продали.

Если вы не возражаете, я бы хотел, чтобы вы объяснили это всем присутствующим.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Of course, here is an article that describes all the options for acquiring real estate for a foreigner. The article is in Russian, but I think no one will have problems with Google translator. The data is up to date.

If there are difficulties with translation, this information is available in open sources in any language.

AND

Video

If any of the respected users have questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Last edited:
You do know in many countries it is illegal to use the word "embassy" in your business name or advertising? You are attempting to pass off your website as official government service.

You do know in many countries it is illegal to use the word "embassy" in your business name or advertising? You are attempting to pass off your website as official government service.

This is not our site. I just found up to date information for you. You thought that a foreigner cannot own real estate, I gave an example of how this can be organized.

I don't want to waste time arguing with you, are you accusing us of something? What exactly? If you are not interested in real estate in Thailand, then do not waste my time, users who are interested will receive all the information they ask from me.

This is not our site. I just found up to date information for you. You thought that a foreigner cannot own real estate, I gave an example of how this can be organized.

I don't want to waste time arguing with you, are you accusing us of something? What exactly? If you are not interested in real estate in Thailand, then do not waste my time, users who are interested will receive all the information they ask from me.

Me wasting your time? lol, mister, if you don't like it you can leave any time :-D Goodbye Mr Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back