• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Response to Advertising Proposal Post

Unstoppable

Fernando recently posted an update to DCG's recent advertising budget here: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/advertising-proposals.40044/

Unfortunately, I'm unable to post a reply there, so I created the thread to allow followup discussion.

Thank you Fernando for letting us know what is going on behind the scenes, it is greatly appreciated. I hope other members of DCG come forward with detailed updates and respond to community concerns in such a detailed manner.

It sounds as you have been frugal with the money granted to you buy the treasury, so thank you for that as well. I also agree with the idea of using the funds to complete other projects within DCG, so I look forward to voting yes on that proposal.

The only thing I take issue with is the idea of combining items into a larger proposal. This is the opposite of what we need, and takes away granularity in choosing what to support and what to not support. The separate proposals also generate good data on the relative popularity of a given proposal. Continue using separate proposals for such things.

Again thank you for your detailed post.

Back