• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Received an empty box from Dash store?

ClaireBonnett

Heyyo

I done been in talks with the Dashpay store regularly but cannot seem to get this resolved so I am posting it here. I ordered 2 Duffman long-sleeves and 1 Duffman flask from the Dash OpenBazaar store approx 1 week ago nd yesterday received an empty box with a receipt of my purchase inside. I been emailing the store owner nd he insists Ive mistaken but Im not, the box was def empty . I have the receipt n everything and m wonderig how I can get my money back? It was over $100 for my bf and I, we each own 2 MNs.

Thx,
Claire

Claire, what Dashpay store are you talking about? I personally do not know about any "official" one.

Heyyo

I done been in talks with the Dashpay store regularly but cannot seem to get this resolved so I am posting it here. I ordered 2 Duffman long-sleeves and 1 Duffman flask from the Dash OpenBazaar store approx 1 week ago nd yesterday received an empty box with a receipt of my purchase inside. I been emailing the store owner nd he insists Ive mistaken but Im not, the box was def empty . I have the receipt n everything and m wonderig how I can get my money back? It was over $100 for my bf and I, we each own 2 MNs.

Thx,
Claire

can you please post a copy of the receipt ?
there is no official dash store !

Hi Claire,
I am sorry to see what happened to you.
Please be informed we do not have any Dashpay store on OpenBazaar. This must be fraud. I would suggest to contact OpenBazaar admins and raise a dispute.
Good luck!

Heyyo

Thx,
Claire

Hey Claire.

Sorry this happened to you too. I had a similar experience when I ordered a shirt. Was your transaction moderated? One thing I noticed was that on my box the shipping label had a weight that was grossly lower than what a shirt normally would be. I was able to get a refund by sending the moderator a picture of the label with the weight included and explaining that I received an empty box.

It's a devious ploy -- to send a tracking number so that the moderator thinks the product was shipped, only to receive an empty box. Fortunately whoever is doing this isn't accounting for their product's weight on their shipping label.

Hi Claire,
I am sorry to see what happened to you.
Please be informed we do not have any Dashpay store on OpenBazaar. This must be fraud. I would suggest to contact OpenBazaar admins and raise a dispute.
Good luck!

That wouldn't really work, OpenBazaar is a decentralized marketplace... You should really check it out, it could be huge for Dash!

Last edited:
Claire,

I guess scam sellers are bound to pop up on a decentralized store. Sorry that you found one. Alibaba has this problem too. It seems the only legit sellers are the ones that accept escrow.

You are welcome to check out my store(of two items) if you are interested in a bitcoin miner. Just look for solarminer.

@ponysauce ,
I believe there is an admin team there (despite decentralized nature of the solution). If I remember well, @tungfa successfully contacted them in the past and asked to remove some shitty stuff from the market. Maybe try to contact him and ask how he reached out to them.

@ponysauce ,
I believe there is an admin team there (despite decentralized nature of the solution). If I remember well, @tungfa successfully contacted them in the past and asked to remove some shitty stuff from the market. Maybe try to contact him and ask how he reached out to them.

correct
i used [email protected] to get in touch with them
they were very helpful and fast

Decentralised or not, there is still a big difference between some Dash store or an "Official Dash" store !
(go get em ;))

Hopefully this issue is resolved but I personally don't believe that all aspects of this issue/situation are being looked at.......

Maybe it's just me.....

.......................and I say

I personally feel that - This person is a troll and the POST is ,in it's self, is the actual SCAM

Ty thatt worked all I had to do was submit a picture of the receipt & shipping weight & it cme from Ukraine

& i just want to say that if Dash is sserious about their image then they should own things like Dashpay OneName so ppl like me dont get confused hhaha ike i only believed it was official bc who else would own the Dashpay Onename thats like exactly what onename is for nd also [email protected] seemed prettt legit altho i guess its not at @dash.org so maybe i shoulda been suspicious lol

heyyo
on tuapoma classifieds system, buyers and sellers can negotiate directly without intervention. The logged user can send questions and comments to the advertiser, in this case, the advertiser receives the number of IP (Internet Protocol) and the email of the user who sends the message. Our system is easy to use, first of all sign up and create a profile, then post an ad; to post an ad the advertiser can pay with DASH or Bitcoin in a easy an fast mode.
cheers

Back