• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Raedon 7950 Best Hash Rate?

Xeon

I'm currently getting 3MHs AVG. I know this card can be pushed harder. I'm using Wolf's bin with GPU clocked to 1000mhz with intensity of 20. Anyone have some good configs to get this card hashing more?

Sorry this is late, I could get almost 4MH/s using Wolf0 bins, but keep in mind, lots of heat!!!

I'm currently getting 3MHs AVG. I know this card can be pushed harder. I'm using Wolf's bin with GPU clocked to 1000mhz with intensity of 20. Anyone have some good configs to get this card hashing more?

This is for a R9 290 but it should be similar, try another xintensity and gpu-powertune for starters.
And use afterburner to tweak GPU clocks, making sure to restart miner each time.

{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://mine.xpool.ca:1131",
"user" : "address",
"pass" : "x"
}
]

"xintensity" : "1000",
"shaders" : "0",
"thread-concurrency" : "0",
"nfactor" : "10",
"device" : "0",
"vector" : "1",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"worksize" : "64",
"kernel" : "darkcoin-mod",
"no-extranonce" : true,
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"debug" : "true",
"hamsi-expand-big" : "4",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"shares" : "0",
"expiry" : "1"
}

Ok, Sorry about that, I don't use conf. files. I never could get conf files with any SGminers to work. however I tweak the cards themselves quite a bit with AMD Trixx. and used SGminer 4.1.0g with this setup which already has wolf0s bins in the program - (monitored with CGwatcher). Unfortunately, I took out all my AMD 7950s out, because they were just too slow/hot compared with the Sapphire 7970s and my favorite is a Sapphire R9 280x. (almost can get 7Mh/s). Also, I don't crank up intensity, I keep it at 19,or 20.

Hi!

Try dashminer.com multipool with DASH & BTC payouts.

7950 / 7970 / R9 280X / R9 290 are the best hardware for our custom miner.
We've made it all simple for miners: no more searching for Wolf kernels, installing custom drivers or tweaking parameters.

You'd be getting 75% speed of R9 290 on 7950. So you'd be earning approximately 0.22 DASH per day.

Also our pool donates 1% of total DASH miners income to DASH developers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back