• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Question about blockchain: Can a full node actually “read” transactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbbo

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine has asked me to find something for him about blockchains and the level of access a full node has on it. Unfortunately, I’m clueless on this and the more I read about it, less I understand.

So I thought I would ask you guys and would highly appreciate any explanation with this:

As I understand, full nodes keep a copy of (every?) transaction happened. Now, do they keep an encoded version of the transctions, or they actually can read and understand these transactions?

Thanks a lot.

GrandMasterDash, thanks for explanation. Talking of blockchains and cryptocurrency, I wish to see more options for purchasing cryptocurrency, especially from different cash wallets, developed by well-known companies. Too bad that some of them still dont want to implement the direct interconnections with the main cryptocurrencies, that we have in our nowadays digital reality. It reminds me how I wanted to transferred and get some crypto from the crash crypto game where I won some matches and sets, and well I simply wanted to get it via my Apple cash wallet, but I could not make it without a third-party app.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back