• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proud to Announce

How awesome is Dash?

• Total voters

chatterbox

Foundation Member
I will be starting my first master node after successful trades this past week. I asked a good friend to invest half with me and they wouldn't. I traded myself up to get the extra $1k needed to fund it and was sucessful.

I am proud to say I can now contribute to the network. I'm only 1 MN but it's mine :)

I hope to continue to help support this project further in the future--this is crypto is going somewhere with it's innovation and strong market support.

I will be starting my first master node after successful trades this past week. I asked a good friend to invest half with me and they wouldn't. I traded myself up to get the extra $1k needed to fund it and was sucessful.

I am proud to say I can now contribute to the network. I'm only 1 MN but it's mine :)

I hope to continue to help support this project further in the future--this is crypto is going somewhere with it's innovation and strong market support.
Welcome to the MN club!

I've successfully got the Master Node up and running on the first attempt. Never been so nervous in a server build before, but all worked as expected :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Back