• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Cash Alternative TV Equipment

TaoOfSatoshi

vyrYDBq.png

Hi, I'm Tao Of Satoshi. Most of you probably already know me as the host of Cash Alternative TV, and the founder of Dash Nation.

I hope you have enjoyed the programming I am bringing with my YouTube channel. I have tried to focus on various topics, and am trying to make it a well-rounded experience.

As you know, I will not be accepting payment for this channel, I will do it for free for my love of Dash.

However, I would ask the Masternode owners to suppy me with high-quality equipment so that I may make the channel look and feel as professional as possible.

To that end, I am requesting a new laptop for Skype and Google Hangouts interviews. The laptop I have currently is not sufficient, and I have encountered several problems with it leading to delayed episodes. Having a reliable laptop will allow me to bring you more programming in a timely manner, and will not disappoint my guests.

My viewership is growing, slowly but surely, and I have raised some eyebrows with my defense of Dash.

The laptop that I am looking at is this one, coming in at $700 USD.

Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-76YK 15.6-inch Full HD Notebook(Intel Core i7, NVIDIA 940MX,8 GB ,256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition),Black
On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325&th=1

It has made several "best of" lists for Skype and Google Hangout calls.

The amount I am requesting is 29 DASH. 29 DASH will be sufficient for both the laptop, and some of the 5 DASH proposal fee returned.

Thank you for considering my proposal, and I look forward to bringing you more CATV episodes!

Tao

Proposal link: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/CATV_Equipment

Manual vote from console:

VOTE YES: (./dash-cli) gobject vote-many 57134b311e2524730a362d85af50bc47a228ac91aebdd49cb6a2bd0e565b3cbe funding yes

VOTE NO: (./dash-cli) gobject vote-many 57134b311e2524730a362d85af50bc47a228ac91aebdd49cb6a2bd0e565b3cbe funding no

Back