Proposal : Burnt Hamster Minestrone

AgnewPickens

Administrator
Dash Core Group
Chief Sock Advisor
Mar 11, 2017
My assistant editor is putting a couple of the early copies at the Marion County Public Library. I have a great team. I will be going to The Ohio State University of Mansfield campus bookstore where I got my BA in English in 2001. And I will be adding Dash as a payment option to my domain that is being converted from blog on WP to merchant website. Have already paid 0.5 Dash to a WP coding friend outside Columbus OH to begin work. My first real life Dash spend. So there WILL be at least one merchant accepting Dash in my area. Me. And I have to drive my mom's car from Ohio to Scottsdale AZ so if I am funded and printed by Mid July, I can drop copies off at stops along the way. 4 or 5 Day drive, I expect, 3 at the least, with my assistant editor, Ben Ditmars. He is also my junior partner in a book project we have been acting as agents for a UK author, the book is still sitting in 9 A piles with big publishers. Sexs, Droogs, Music: Nowt But Madness Left.

https://www.facebook.com/Sex-Droogs-Music-Nowt-But-Madness-Left-1134788403296229/

Just beginning to promote the page for promo we sent to publishers last summer, in final edit for serializing memoir first part to get a bigger offer from publishers who haven't responded, only one outright rejection to our promo.

Last edited:

Leonidas

Oct 22, 2016
Hello AgnewPickens,

Please allow me some comments on the second report provided by the PEC team and posted above by @Semarg.

Thanks to new information provided, congrats, you managed to improve your grade in some areas :).

However, it is absolutely needed that you edit your first post and include those new informations in it. Plus you would also need to present your proposal based on the Dash Proposal Template so has to bring more clarity to your proposal.

The samples should be also included in the 1st post you made. To increase the quality of your samples, you could provide them in a thumbnail and try to give as much as written information on them so that readers can understand what the samples are (front page ? Page 1 ? 2 ?).

A clean shot of the front page of your magazine and then some samples relevant to Dash presence would be nice. Could you precise if those are mockups or are final version of what you did.

You’ve provided many precisions about your experience and expertise. However any tangible proof you could provide would probably increase your grade. Could you provide some links or some clear indication on how to check the information you provided ?

Hoping that would help you

Leonidas

Last edited:

AgnewPickens

Administrator
Dash Core Group
Chief Sock Advisor
Mar 11, 2017

AgnewPickens

Administrator
Dash Core Group
Chief Sock Advisor
Mar 11, 2017
Surgeon took two biopsies from stomach and esophagus, colonoscopy clear,
I will use template for next proposal, sorry about sloppy proposal, my partner just
got an order for 5 copies. Too wiped out right now to do anything. Will try again
tomorrow. He told me they paid $15 cash for 5 of the first 100 copies, the ones the
printing company quoted me will be on 28# paper stock, collated & folded without
staples.

Last edited:

AgnewPickens

Administrator
Dash Core Group
Chief Sock Advisor
Mar 11, 2017
Ulcers from H. Pilori, I suspect, stress of my mom's health problems, I suspect, but I am still chugging along,
already getting submissions for next issue. I may not get out that much, why I hired younger assistants,
but I just keep doing what I love, writing and creating. Got over the anesthesia hangover. See if I can
add more to proposal on this last day. Just woke up. My proposal rating has the same digits as my area
code, LOL, just in different order, LOL. Mine is 419, my fiancee still has her Florida Area Code, 941, weird.

AgnewPickens

Administrator
Dash Core Group
Chief Sock Advisor
Mar 11, 2017
Can anybody tell me where to watch the vote on my proposal?