• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Prominent gaming websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

unidasher

I read on the accepted merchants subforum about a few gamingsites . But the ones that support DASH are so very small .
The big whales in gaming world Steam.com and G2A.com already have the option to pay with bitcoin . However, the runner up websites like www.gog.com and www.greenmangaming.com do NOT have any option to pay with any cryptocurrency .
Would be nice to see them integrate DASH instead of bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency they support .

Especially gog.com merges with DASH quite nice in my opinion , as they promote and supply DRM free games .

I know little about games, but yes if you can incorporate DASH in to kids games I'm pretty sure this would be great for DASH.

EDIT: My five year old has recently started playing Roblox. I also hear that minecraft is popular among the young ones. Would DASH work well incorporated in to a game of this type? I suspect so.

Last edited:
I know little about games, but yes if you can incorporate DASH in to kids games I'm pretty sure this would be great for DASH.

EDIT: My five year old has recently started playing Roblox. I also hear that minecraft is popular among the young ones. Would DASH work well incorporated in to a game of this type? I suspect so.

In the U.S. you have to be careful of payments entering the kids space when it comes to apps or entertainment. There are a lot of laws regarding selling to kids and allowing them to buy. This is a whole area of expertise over here that requires careful planning around regulations. I used to work as a designer at a popular kids network, as well as an education start up, and this is something I would steer well clear of, at least until Dash is established as a payment method in other areas.

I read on the accepted merchants subforum about a few gamingsites . But the ones that support DASH are so very small .
The big whales in gaming world Steam.com and G2A.com already have the option to pay with bitcoin . However, the runner up websites like www.gog.com and www.greenmangaming.com do NOT have any option to pay with any cryptocurrency .
Would be nice to see them integrate DASH instead of bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency they support .

Especially gog.com merges with DASH quite nice in my opinion , as they promote and supply DRM free games .

If you just need Keys or storecredit you might want to check out our Partner Keys4Coins.com they also support InstantSend and PrivateSend. Only an E-Mail Adress is needed. And it's a crypto only store ;)

Hope that helps!

Disclaimer: It's a referral link, but we don't get paid for it.

EDIT: I see now that this is an old thread *facepalm* well maybe that info helps someone who is not looking for gambling but gaming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back