• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Problem retrieving coins

Ja3k

Hey guys, hoping to get some help. I have an old dash core wallet on a pc and I tried sending some of the dash to a hardware wallet while it wasn't synced yet. The outgoing transaction shows on the dash core but says unconfirmed and it didn't show up in the HW. I finally was able to use wallet repair to sync the wallet so now its up to date but the money never arrived in the HW and dashcore says balance of 0. What options do I have?

Thanks

Hey guys, hoping to get some help. I have an old dash core wallet on a pc and I tried sending some of the dash to a hardware wallet while it wasn't synced yet. The outgoing transaction shows on the dash core but says unconfirmed and it didn't show up in the HW. I finally was able to use wallet repair to sync the wallet so now its up to date but the money never arrived in the HW and dashcore says balance of 0. What options do I have?

Thanks

what wallet version are u using ?

One question, would any of this make a difference if coins were already sent out but show 0 confirmations? I will be able to see them again in dash core and resend?

Back