• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Recommend Dash via AppMatch and sponsor YouTube channels with 11m subscribers

I'm not sure MNO's would like the fact that the ads they are paying for could end up recommending other cryptos if the user does not select the Privacy/Transaction Speed selection. Advertising by proxy is a bit of a issue, because MNO's are paying to advertise your app which then advertises dash. You might be able to get around it by having your app plug in the video be sponsored by dash as well, so the viewers see the dash logo.

It's not accurate to use the subscribers number as the Reach when say for Unbox Therapy only averages around 2 million views per video out of 9.7 million subscribers.

data https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/unboxtherapy/videos

I'm not clear if it was 1 video a month for Unbox Therapy or just 1 video.

The obvious question is what value is added having you do this vs just directly advertising dash on these channels through youtube ads.

I do think that this is a valuable addition to our marketing. My main concern was other coins being recommended but I am satisfied with the answer that App Match provided.

This is a much better bang for our buck than alot of other advertising proposals, and instead of just having Dash plastered somewhere with no context this actively engages people.

Be sure to clearly define milestones and set up escrow through Dash Core, GreenCandle, InstantKarmaFund, or DemoIncubator.

Back