• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal project Border interest checking

Will you support with node votes this project 100 dash per month for 1 phase?

• It looks interesting - Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dasherone

<Border>
Project Proposal
<Dasherone> - < [email protected]>

General Project Information
Project Name: Border (RU\UA border irl promotion Dash as low commission high anonymity currency exchange decision).
Description and Goal Statement:
Lets keep it as simple as possible.
1. Great place:
I live near and have contacts in both UA\RU biggest border traffic cities - Kharkiv 1.4 mil - that has Barabashovo market (the largest market in Ukraine and one of the largest markets in Europe - wiki) and Belgorod ( 0.4-0.5 mil).
There are HUGE currency exchange black market in Kharkiv (because it is the biggest and closest to RU border city and ua gov official exchange course are just pink dream) with EXTREME commissions and also dangerous because for violating the order and conditions of the purchase and sale of foreign currency transactions, those responsible for such violations shall be liable in accordance with Art. 162 of the Code of Administrative Offences, according to which the illegal purchase, sale, exchange, the use of currency values as a means of payment or collateral - entails a warning or a fine ranging from thirty to forty-four non-taxable minimum incomes of citizens with confiscation of currency values.
Let me picture it for you. Imagine country full of troubles and desperate people where at the corner of each bank in car sit guy with anonimous cell phone who have contacts in bank and paid for each "profit call" to @guys@ and in black market exchange u have 50% chance to met gov agent who spend his free time confiscating usd for the greater good. That is why russian payment systems so popular here.
2. Great time:
Despite any politics insinuations It is the FACT that 99% of ua citizens have contacts and transactions with RU citizens (many work in Ru and sending money home) - According to the Bank of Russia, in 2015 the volume of remittances by payment systems from Russia amounted to $ 988 million to Ukraine, from Ukraine to Russia - $ 157 million AND recently UA government BAN all main russian payment systems - just google it.
Also UA gov just fucked up with banking system see - Ukraine to nationalize its biggest lender, PrivatBank This is HUGE - ua citizens await big inflation and usd\ru to the sky - thats why UA gov ban alternative ru payment system earlier.
Note that this is the time when border traffic start to growth because people go to work after big new year holidays (we here celebrating new year twice and christmas between them - from 01.01.2017 to 13.01.2017)

Last edited:
3. Profit:
Right now very low% of people use cryptos here so it is great opportunity to jump in with good offer to them. It will not only boost transactions rate greatly but also made solid base because people here prefer to use one thing that works well rather than finding new one. Dash can be more popular here than btc - because of higher anonimity and easy to use apect.
Also note that crisis here means lower salaries and disconts - for detail check below

This project addresses Dash to fiat exchange process in the Internet. Direct exchanges (hand to hand) will be included in scope only if first phases are succeeded.

Milestones (note - i mean 1 dash cost approx 10 usd or 600ru here):
1. Analysis, planning and personal exp gathering for choosing best currency convertation chain to offer simple and stable lowest commission - up to 1 week and additional 1-10 dash for transactions checks (community help will be great - i have some ideas that need be checked)
Details - 1 RU and 1 UA bank account owners test different exchange chains to search for problems and choose best of the best. Then do same with cell phones vallets etc. After all will be chosen best application and chain for exchange that will be presented in step by step instruction.
2. Designing promo flyers with step by step instructions and choose best option to print them. Design cost and flyer printing cost will be approx up to 10 dash for design and 3-4 dash for 1000 flyers for printing - up to 1 week.
Details - i expect several variants of design for RU and EU citizens before i present final (help with cool dash pictures to choose from will be great) Note that this design may later be used for such promotions in other countries. Also note that pricing here not final - some amount of dash i will spend for finding best variant to print and initial amount also can change prices.
3. Analysis and choosing best varian to flyer distribution and start testing round - approx 1 to 2 week.
Details there are many uderwater rocks that can have huge effect so i keep it sipmple - in general i hire some company that use student to deliver flyers on streets or building it will cost approx 0,4-0,5 dash per hour for 1 person As we all know how students work it will take some time and personal monitoring to choose the real working ones. Partially proofs of works (such companies usually offer photos) will be posted in monthly review and link to full base of such photos will be in it too.
4. Analysis and planning future progect growth depends of donations income rates - if all goes bad - keep low level flyer distribution. If all goes well - increasing amount of flyers and develope other options such as several banners on streets, "Dash to cash" points of interest develope specialized site for direct exchange ua\ru\usd with lowest comissions and high anonimity with ability to use most popular RU\UA currencies. Use exchangers contacts to rpomote Dash among them etc... This detail will be discussed separately - 1 month.

Success Criteria
Long term - Increasing ua\ru\usd\eu currencies transaction rate will be noticable by all dash users.
initial term - start distributing step by step instrucion in both cities.
short term - establish contacts with border crossing points sellers and place banners and flyers near them.
mid term - number of delivered flyers per month grows up to at amount of 100000 for several months (discussed later)
big goal - open llcs in both countries for promotional spending and run full dash to cash services both online and IRL - note that this will take more spendings then listed.

Risk/Risk Rating (Hi, Med, Lo)
1. Unnecessary attention from concurrents Hi
Better to keep personal data of project members safe.
So such information if it really needed will be provided to dev team only in working contracts or similar papers where project members will be listed as salary based employers - details will be discussed.
Also that means strict privacy instructions for those who want to join.

2. step by step instruction become partly non actual because of "name your reason" (blackout, government changes etc) lo
thats why needed to choose carefully and on personal exp - can be fixed easy by printing flyers not once per month but once in 2-3 days or so - it will increase cost per flyer but not so much.

3. legal issues Med
Small amount of money are ok to recieve and use as civilian person but with commissions.
As progect will grows we need some lawers consultations and register some kind of llcs in both cities for optimizing spendings.

For real grouth project needs more dash in future, but i think it is better to list each of future growth aspect as another project with different budget to keep it clear and easy to understand.

Communication with the sponsor - if project passed - i offer 2 google docs - 1 with daily\weekly updated current project status that opened to view for all donators and includes links to all reviews but only project members can make changes in it. And second one where anyone can post suggessions or question. Voice conversations also bossible with using free apps that can handle big numbers of users - team speak or other similar service for example. As for chats - i have huge exp in distant work with big data projects and believe me it is just annoing thing that reduce effectivness of work greatly - that is why i prefer google docs or similar - when i answer in doc tabs - i do it once and all stay here and all can see it any time
Communication with project team - 2 separated doc 1 where i post information and goals for team members dayli and where they post status reports(when project growth) and other for instant posts and coordination. Morning voice meeting

At the start of project weekly reviews. When all goes bigger - monthly

Notes

I Really want to do some great things and not try to cheat. Reasonable proofs can be granted to all community. Note please that it is VERY privacy depending job that can be dangerous so all personal information or proofs that requre that information to be displayed will be only granted to leaders of devs team under legal guarantees. I mean that if someone come with question about ruining his exchange business i must have some papers to show him that i am not the guy who can stop it and just doing my absolutely legal job and if i go away there will be another one to do same job - because u dont want to know what happens if someone in such country decide that better to use stalin principle "not man not problem".

Ru forum looks dead - last theme posted in Sep 25, 2016
And most part of community are english speakers so i think it should be better to keep them in touch. Also note that project realisation will affect to all members not only RU/UA. So all can be discussed here in english so anyone can read and comment.

Ru forum looks dead - last theme posted in Sep 25, 2016
And most part of community are english speakers so i think it should be better to keep them in touch. Also note that project realisation will affect to all members not only RU/UA. So all can be discussed here in english so anyone can read and comment.

No, last new Ru-topic was created on this forum 3 days ago.
Also we have active Ru-chat with 400 members https://telegram.me/Dash_Ru - welcome!

OK, no problem. Sure you can do it as you feel it'll be more efficient...

looks like i watch only pinned themes)) that makes things looks better)) And yeah i think that it is better to do thing one time universally and for majority of users then 2 times doing the same while 400 ru chat members is the minority among possible project supporters - because i know how it works)) - most of em will just flood and troll and holywar about racial and cultural differencies of nations)) I plan to do ru\ua community discussion and consultations later if the main supporters demonstrate interes to this project. Feel free to translate and post info in RU part of forum but i want main conversation here in english so anyone can read and understand.

Last edited:
Back