I am called Sulemana Abdul Raif and known as Dash Governor. As part of my efforts to increase the velocity and value of Dash digital cash as well as block chain technology, I am proposing an idea dubbed: Dash school in Dagbani language to help me achieve the following objectives.
In Ghana ,Dagbani language is one of the biggest and recognised languages especially in the Northern part and that has influence my desire to have my Dash school in Dagbani since we need people to understand the relevance of blockchain technology and the Dash digital cash as a means of payment that is easy, fast and can be processed immediately.
It is crystal clear and obvious that the best form of communication is to communicate in a language that your audience can really understand and appreciate. In the Northern part of Ghana, Dagbani language is one of the easiest and most spoken language and that can help ease understanding of my lectures.
WHY Dagbani language
1. It is widely spoken
2. It forms part of the largest ethnic group in Ghana
3. It is an examinable language in the West African Certificate Examination (WAEC) for the junior High school and the senior High school.
4. It is a full course studied at the most popular and recognised Universities in Ghana(Legon, Weneba, Capecoast university)
5. It has some similarities with other languages (Mampurisi, Nanumba etc)
6. It is the language used most to transact businesses here in Northern Ghana.
7. The part of the country thus Northern part where Dagbani is spoken is fast growing in terms of economics because a lot of local businesses are carried out there
Below is the map of Ghana showing the length of which Dagbani language is spread to and spoken.
Structure of Dash school in Dagbani.
1. We will be producing YouTube videos of lectures about Dash digital cash and block chain technology in Dagbani with subtitles on every Friday . In a month we will produce 4 YouTube videos.
2. We will have Dash school road show dubbed: Dash School Community connect. With this one, we will engage two communities in a month. The main aim of this community connect is to create #Dash village where Dash digital cash will be used as form of payments. (We will engage the citizens, local business men and women and educate them in their own language on Dash blockchain technology.
3. We will also have Dash school media connect where we grant interviews in Dagbani about dash block chain technology. with the media connect we will get the local celebrities to produce an advert on how dash can be used as form of payment and how it is fast, easy and can be processed with immediacy.
4. Dash school pupil's club. This Dash students club (DSC) will be formed to educate the pupils on dash blockchain technology. The aim is to impart this knowledge onto these students so that they can make their communities a Dash hub. (They can assist in educating their parents and friends at home more on Dash digital system)
The above projects under the Dash schools will be run for a period of three months.
Note: Our aim is to reach out to people who may not have time to visit our YouTube channel to have access to the information and the opportunity.
1. We will need 14Dash for each month.
With the 14Dash, we will spread it on the four thematic areas our project will tackle
The above project is designed to increase the velocity and value of dash and to make Dash a mainstream in the target area.