• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal | Influencers with more than 25 millions of views monthly.

James_C

First of all I would like to introduce myself, my name is James. I am a "public" person who has been working on social networks since its inception. More than 5 years of experience and I know influencers from all over the world with different profiles.

THE PROPOSAL

It is based on advertising through social networks with influential people. Actually i'm inside the "influencer's world" and It is increasingly common for companies to look at this medium to promote their products/services. It is a very profitable business because the impact is direct and instantly. I can show a lot of examples about that.

The idea is make content for promote DASH to all the people on internet.
Because they reach a large number of people who do not know about the existence of the CryptoCurrencies and the best way IT IS BEING THE FIRST.

WHY?

Because if people know us FIRST they will talk about us and they will be informed about this currency before others. It is scalable since a larger budget can be chosen to achieve greater direct results.

DashProject.jpg

Budget: + 200.000$

Can i explain more the proposal with examples about online campaigns.

Thanks for your opinions

Last edited:
First of all I would like to introduce myself, my name is James. I am a "public" person who has been working on social networks since its inception. More than 5 years of experience and I know influencers from all over the world with different profiles.

THE PROPOSAL

It is based on advertising through social networks with influential people. Actually i'm inside the "influencer's world" and It is increasingly common for companies to look at this medium to promote their products/services. It is a very profitable business because the impact is direct and instantly. I can show a lot of examples about that.

The idea is make content for promote DASH to all the people on internet.
Because they reach a large number of people who do not know about the existence of the CryptoCurrencies and the best way IT IS BEING THE FIRST.

WHY?

Because if people know us FIRST they will talk about us and they will be informed about this currency before others. It is scalable since a larger budget can be chosen to achieve greater direct results.

View attachment 5745
Budget: + 200.000$

Can i explain more the proposal with examples about online campaigns.

Thanks for your opinions

Interesting, please reveal more!

Interesting, please reveal more!
Tell me what do you want to explain :D

About me im "influencer" with more than 1.5 milions of suscribers and i work with an agency with more influencers. The idea its make content related to the dash (videos, posts, photos, etc) So that the Internet people relate the coin with influential people.

Can you show your YouTube, Twitter, Facebook profiles? And prove they are yours!

Thanks

Can you show your YouTube, Twitter, Facebook profiles? And prove they are yours!

Thanks

If the proposal has acceptance and goes forward I have no problem in showing!

About the "work" i have experience working with big companies like Coca Cola, Nike, Samsung, etc. A lot of big companies are interested on influencers and i think Dash can be good for a lot of people!

If the proposal has acceptance and goes forward I have no problem in showing!

About the "work" i have experience working with big companies like Coca Cola, Nike, Samsung, etc. A lot of big companies are interested on influencers and i think Dash can be good for a lot of people!

I am sorry, I don’t think MNOs will vote without knowing at least some basic information about you.

Without a proof and list of channels, including more details on the proposal in general, there is no way this would get any support from the community.

Hello, Im a social media fan for advertising campaign, But more than ads, the influencers has a way bigger impact because they have a trully conection with their followers.

So, the idea is brilliant but DASH community should know who are the influencers you are working with. I mean, you just have to name them and thats it.

Could you?

Thanks

Back