• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal discussion in real time

dmitriybtc

Hey guys. As I mentioned previously a couple of times, my partner Slava (@slava_m) and I merged together to make a greater good for cryptocurrency world and Dash community.

In particular we’re planning to post quite big and valuable proposal that can be really important for the growth of our network and Dash cryptocurrency in the real world, something that is the most demanded at the current moment.

I suppose a lot of you know that reviewing all of the pre-proposals and asking questions on forum is not fun process at all. That’s why we decided to try a new format that has a chance of being interesting and more effective during your decision making process.

Therefore, we’re asking a community to dedicate some time and ask any question that you want during the live video stream. We’re thinking about YouTube stream because currently it is the most convenient one due to its comments section box where you can ask any questions you like.

We’re going to post an actual proposal to Dash Central on May 11th, so we want to discuss the details earlier. Pre-proposal on forum will be posted in the coming days.

There’re two things we need from community:

1) A person with whom we can talk on video
2) Arrange an optimal time that can suit the majority of people

You can contact us on forum at @dmitriybtc or @slava_m or below on this post.

Last edited:
"I suppose a lot of you know that reviewing all of the pre-proposals and asking questions on forum is not fun process at all"

The irony.

Make a pre-pre proposal to advertise a future pre-proposal that might become a proposal. Helping people that dont like to read proposals.
While giving no idea how the proposal is aiming to solve this issue.
o_O

If you life stream US time you will exclude the majority of the people on earth :rolleyes:
I'm interested with what you will be coming up with, but I'm not going to stay up till 4am to watch
Rather just post

If you life stream US time you will exclude the majority of the people on earth :rolleyes:
I'm interested with what you will be coming up with, but I'm not going to stay up till 4am to watch
Rather just post

Yeah, definitely. That's why we want to come up with time that will suite most of the people. We can also just make a video call and record it, so that others can watch it later. Maybe discuss the main points and make a small video from that.

By the way, turns out not that much people are fond of video format. That's interesting. We'll think on this one..

"I suppose a lot of you know that reviewing all of the pre-proposals and asking questions on forum is not fun process at all"

The irony.

Make a pre-pre proposal to advertise a future pre-proposal that might become a proposal. Helping people that dont like to read proposals.
While giving no idea how the proposal is aiming to solve this issue.
o_O

Make sense, takes more time.
We'll adjust accordingly to all of your feedback.
Really appreciate your suggestions.

I liked the video idea - think you can still use it, but just a short teaser/summary to convince the community to actually read the pre-proposal. I.e. at the start of your pre-proposal.
From my experience you won't get much useable feedback until you post the pre-proposal (depending on the idea) . Best is just to do it, but keep on posting updates as it progresses - this will keep it high on the forum, in the community's eyes and also tell the community it's not a fly-by-night idea that's going to die.
Regarding the Pre-Proposal - Cut it as short as possible and then cut it again. Each time you cut it, you clarify your own thoughts. Your main enemy is TLDR - Too Long Did not Read. Good luck.
How to submit a Dash Pre-Proposal lhttps://goo.gl/RgIlEq

Back