• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal | Debit Card and Upgrades on Governance

Will you vote on this proposal

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cronos-polis

Hello to the Dash Community
I am Cronos, lead developer on Polis Core team (a Dash based cryptocurrency).
Since the beginning, we have followed the Dash development and organizational process and we are very interested in being part of this awesome community. This explanation is to submit our first proposal to this community.

This proposal is based on two main things:
1. Include DASH on PolisPay. This will enable users to create HD wallets for Dash on all platforms and use those wallets to fill their PolisPay Cards and use Dash on every place. We have a partnership with Master Card and it will be available in every place a Master Card is accepted.

2. Help Dash Core Developer teams to include the Governance Tab on the QT wallet so everyone on the Dash Community can vote on the proposals from their wallets with just one click. Here is a snapshot of the Polis Core wallet using the Governance tab. We will submit the code as a PR if this proposal is accepted.

How much are we asking?
Actually, all the cost is already covered, but we really want to be part of this community, so we are asking for 1000 DASH to setup a Masternode.

Last edited:
How much are we asking?
Actually, all the cost is already covered, but we really want to be part of this community, so we are asking for 1000 DASH to setup a Masternode.

Perhaps we could borrow a masternode, until the development is over.
The owner of the masternode could keep his private key, while you own the masternode server in your host.
That way you dont need 1000 dash.

Ask @splawik21 or @moocowmoo whether this is feasible or not.

This is a great proposal. Someone should fix the stupid governance system of dash.
We have Dashboost , or Dashcentral, which are great, but they have a big disadvantage. They are centralized.

Someone shoud create a dashboost/dashcentral user interface, but in a decentralized way.

I use the desktop client for mixing and DMT (Dash Masternode Tool) for proposals. Dash Central for comments, which I've given up on. I wouldn't call DMT centralized

Yes, that's what this proposal is about. We will be including the Governance system on the DASH QT so everyone can do it from their own wallets.
But seems not a lot of people is interested in it.

What was short in dash that you created a modified version of it?

I'm assuming the work you propose here will also be used in your own dash spin-off. So why would we fund it if you're going to do the work anyway?

Btw, your reward structure is really messed up, similar to Smartcash.

Lol. Yes, I know the Polis Reward structure is a little bit messed up. Is a little bit hard to modify it now, but we are looking towards it.
No, the work is already done on the Polis Core. The reward is to prepare a PR for Dash, so yes, the work is already done, but we will submit it to the Dash Core Dev so the Dash community can use it.
Also, the PolisPay Card part is already on dev. But we can use that Dash to push it harder.
The reward is for us to be part of the Dash community. No intentions on dumping.

Back