- Jan 25, 2018
1. Description :
Who Am I ?
Hello DASH network, my name is Zakaria, I’m from from Morocco and I'm 27 years old. I study medicine and I'm a basketball player with the national team of Morocco. I have a lot of medals. also i'm Translator of dash nation , My experience in the cryptocurrency world started 1 year ago with Bitcoin just like everyone else but I didn't stop looking for other coins in coinmarketcap. I found Dash and I became interested to know more about Dash Digital Cash.
2. What i have done ?
A. I translated dashinformer.com + Project dash core ( whitepaper.md ) + Project dash videos + Project dash wallet ( android ) + Two infographic ( The_Dash_Difference + Misconceptions ) to Arabic language .
B. I organised two Meetups in Morocco helping my friends to how install and use dash wallet .
3. Why does Morocco need Dash ?
It's important to know that it's a developing country. Moroccans are a very dynamic social and enterprising kind of people and very receptive to new technology. They are often early adopters but few have bought into crypto and almost none of them know about Dash .
4. What will I do ?
My proposal is going to be focused on creating awareness and building trust among Moroccan people and letting them know more about Dash. I want to let Moroccan basketball players and the audience to know that there is an alternative to Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin has such high fees and slow transactions people don’t use it like money. They just hold it or are not interested at all. Dash can help my fellow Moroccans in a real way as an everyday currency because of low fees and fast transactions.
5. What's benefits ?
- Give dash big community in morocco .
you'll ask why exactly this plans it'll give dash big community in morocco . because everyone love basketball or other sport , moroccan people they'll love to give them start in real life not in the virtual life if you want to get thier trust and also in this time no one can trust by youtube videos . that's why i choose to share dash by this why in morocco and i'm sure everyone want to change his life and have good future especially the sport players because someday they become older to continue play sport so if we get their trust i'm sure they'll investing their money in the future coin ( DASH )
- The basketball competitions and Education Events they'll have 240 players From 4 different cities , and i'll have approximately 30-50 audience for each match .
- Approximately 300-500 new users will be engaged with Dash ( i.e. wallets created ) .
- Approximately 60% of new users will make at least one payment with dash on site .
- Approximately 10,000 per one match engagements through social media ( roughly estimated ) .
6. Project In Details :
1. The first plan I will make an events to share Dash with the my fellow basketball players and the audience , . Why do I begin with the events? Because I should give all details and let them know what is Dash, how they can use the Dash wallet and how they can send and receive Dash , that's will give dash big community in Morocco and also it'll help me for my second plan when i'll pay the teams on the competitions and send giveaway to the audience .
- I'll organize a place to educate the players and the audience to know more about Dash and I'll register the teams who they will participate in the basketball competitions and i'll give tickets to audience can come and see the competitions .
Topics to be covered :
A. History of Blockchain Technology
B. Dash Technology
C. How to download and setup Dash wallets
D. Understanding features of Dash
E. How to purchase Dash from exchanges
F. Register the teams and give them time and day for thier first match
G . Give tickets to audience can come and see the competitions
- I'll visit 4 cities ( my city + 3 other cities )
A. Rabat ( My city ) / B. Casablanca
C. Mohammadia / D. Kenitra
- For each city I'll start the event on the Monday of each week. The event will last 5 hours.
2. The second plan is a basketball competitions.The Dash basketball teams they'll be the first in the world to be funded by Dash blockchain technology. basketball and soccer is without doubt the most popular sport in Africa . basketball in Morocco become more popular , maybe you heard in the last African Cup of Clubs , Morocco club from my city who were won , and also to give Moroccan basketball players an introduction to cryptocurrency and let them know Dash gives them a start in this new world. I trust they'll be more interested and that's my goal, to let them use and buy Dash and hold it because it becomes worth more over time , I believe this is the future coin . As everyone know all the people in the world they play basketball or soccer in the street just for fun so if they'll hear about real competition in the stadium supporting by dash they'll be interesting to know what's dash . imagine you're basketball player and you'll get a chance share Your basketball skills and also if you win or you lose competition you'll win a new thing can change your basketball life .
- There will be 10 teams in this competitions. Each team consists of 6 players and I'll create two groups for these 10 teams ( Group A and Group B )
- The winning team gets 1 Dash and the 9 other teams will get 0.15 Dash each. You 'll ask why we should to pay the losers? Because we need to get their trust and give them good start and also let them see Dash is the best coin in the world. We want to grow the Dash community in Morocco.
Basketball shirt design for teams :
Dash Giveaway to the audience
3. The third plan is " Dash Giveaway to the audience " a person will have to take a picture of the dash player and share it of his / her facebook or twitter account by using a tag #dashbasketball following that , the person send to me thier wallet's public address through either facebook or twitter and i will make the transfer after validating the completion of task.After receiving the money, the person will have the opportunity to use dash to buy some food or beverages from the dash caterer . I'm planing to giveaway 5-10 usd per person , which we could distribute to approximately 30-50 audience for each match . considering that a person has on average 200 facebook or twitter friends . then 50 shares results in potentially 10,00 engagements per one match .
The beauty of this plan is that i'm going to make a deal with one of the local caterers , who will accept dash as a payment , that's everybody who receives dash via giveaway can use it oon site and become familiar with the system and ease of use .
7. Before and after the Basketball Competitions :
I will create facebook and twitter page which will be used
to post all news , including ( pictures and videos ) and to
serve as platform to promote dash.
8. Meet ups pictuers :
A. This picture with students and two coach in ALC Rabat .
B.This picture in medicine school .
9. Budget :
- Travel to 3 cities with hotel ( 23 days ) = 2.4 Dash
- Leasing education events location: 4 days in 4 cities = 4.6 dash
- Leasing basketball stadium 5 days for each city : 8 dash
- Merchandise: different shirt for 240 players, different 30 banners and 240 stickers = 2 Dash
- Tables & chairs for the Ambassadors = 2 Dash
- Prize for winning teams of 4 cities = 4 Dash
- Prizes of 0.15 Dash for 36 losing teams across 4 cities = 5.4 Dash
- Audience giveaway : 1.6 Dash
- Cameraman for videos / pictures of events and Basketball competitions ( 30 Days ) = 1 Dash
- Proposal Fee = 5 Dash
- Total = 36 Dash