Pre-proposal: Dash Roadshow in Ghana, West Africa

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
Xhy8VkMDGT8LBjrbzSkSXADY61Ej62zrA3
Hi community, i am Mahamadu Abdul-Salam from Ghana west Africa known as cryptolib on Dash slack forum and Telegram. i am submitting my first proposal to embark on a Dash road show in my country Ghana.

Ghana is a relatively large country in west Africa with 10 regions and each region to a capital city. I have since 2016 supported cryptotraveler in organizing meet ups for Dash under the umbrella of my free markets and liberty think tank: Centre for Liberty & Entrepreneurship - www.cleghana.org until early this year when Dash mastermined on slack noticed my work for Dash in Africa and started giving me support to hold meet ups on my own. Haven't held several meet ups in Ghana including a three days liberty & entrepreneurship camp which featured Dash throughout https://web.facebook.com/CentreforLiberty/ and the most recent meet ups in Nigeria recording over 50 participants each
I am embarking on a road show in Ghana.

The Dash roadshow will see two meet ups, two radio discussions and one Television discussion in each of the 10 regions of Ghana. Each of these meet ups are expected to record not less than 50 participants each as my track record so far indicates and dash tokens will be given to newbies and their addresses submitted to the community. The radio and TV discussions will feature call inn sessions for questions and answers and Dash tokens given to listeners who call to ask questions and or contribute.

I am asking for 13 Dash every month for the next three months to cover three regions then i will roll inn for another in other to cover the entire country with Dash talk within the next 12 months.

BUDGET

Transport to and within a region for two weeks $300.00

Accommodation and feeding for two weeks $920.00

Dash T-shirts for participants in two meet ups in a region $790.00

Conference room for two meet ups in a region $200.00

Refreshment of participants in two meet ups in a region $300.00

Two radio discussion of Dash for 1 hour each $300.00

One TV discussion in a region $200.00

Background Dash drop down banner $150.00

Dash stickers & fliers $85.00

Camera for pictures and videos $300.00

Contingency $150.00

TOTAL $3,695.00

Abdul kudus Mutaru

Aug 22, 2017
Dash Address
XjGF2vF5SWBPMugFaxXkKrDJXoqZ1MuHab
Woow Thus awesome cryptolib, Africa needs to be liberated from the fiat web so they can dance to the tune of digital currencies. This proposal is worth committing time and resources to.
I vote Yes

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
XmZ3aBBWJdYa6hUJkWbTvwHMwMscmHQFNH
Good luck I think this is a proposal that will have no problem passing. We wish there was more information from all the things going on in Africa. Hopefully more transparency and publications of these events will help bring the ecosystem to the forefront of cryptocurrency.

I am glad the efforts you are making @cryptolib please keep them coming, and keep publishing your efforts. I hope the Masternodes agree with me and get your proposal funded. I do recomend to send your proposal for next month since this one's votings are only 7 days left.

Dagogu55

Aug 24, 2017
This is great proposal worth funding i know cryptolib is upto the task and i have worked with him for some time now .
Many have been in light so far as Dash is concern in Ghana through his libertarian programmed.
This proposal is worth voting for

Reactions: Super8

Dagogu55

Aug 24, 2017
This is great proposal worth funding i know cryptolib is upto the task and i have worked with him for some time now .
Many have been in light so far as Dash is concern in Ghana through his libertarian programmed.

Reactions: Mahamadu Salam

DashingDude

May 4, 2017
@cryptolib

I've noticed your enthusiastic participation in the forums each day. The prices in your proposal seem very fair. You have my support, good luck!

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
@cryptolib

I've noticed your enthusiastic participation in the forums each day. The prices in your proposal seem very fair. You have my support, good luck!
Thank you very much and I shall do more for Dash always.

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
Thanks a lot

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
XmZ3aBBWJdYa6hUJkWbTvwHMwMscmHQFNH
I notice your propsal went from 3,500 to 5k is it because of the extra 5 DASH or was there any update on the prices that should be addressed?

Also how many other people are working behind this proposal besides yourself?

solarguy

Mar 15, 2017
Thank you for your tireless work to get the message out in Ghana. I am happy to support it.

TanteStefana

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
I think everyone here seems to be aware of what a jewel you are :) Of course you have my vote :)

TanteStefana

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hey peoples, can we please get some votes for cryptolib's group? We need boots on the ground in Africa, we need a hub there, and I can't think of anyone to do it better than cryptolib! He, Zambang and the other guys are really amazing!

EazyDay

Feb 2, 2017
Gilbert
about.me
Dash Address
XtN1c3dxyHCTu4CtPi7z3U7pSTbLShupce
I would like to hear your entire Intro to dash speech from the beginning? I am interested in the content that they respond to, or rather how you package the concepts.

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
I would like to hear your entire Intro to dash speech from the beginning? I am interested in the content that they respond to, or rather how you package the concepts.
Ok. I will be uploading that as part of my updates here on this preproposal. So kindly stay tune

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
UPDATES OF DASH ROADSHOW, GHANA - WEST AFRICA.

As part of my dash roadshow activities as stated here in my pre-proposal, i held a 1 hour radio discussion on 11th October, 2017 on wfm93.5 in the Upper West region where i began the roadshow from. Some members of the Dash community in Dash nation slack forum followed the discussion through tunein app and via the web link www.w935fm.com. The discussion featured call inn by listeners for contributions and Qs&As. It was then followed up by a major conference on 14th October, 2017 at the Sem-B conference center which recorded about 200 participants. though the number of participants was beyond my expectation and budget, it was not a surprise because i sense it from the radio discussion. All participants got a dash wallet on their phones and i was able to tip 56 addresses with $10 each and have sold all my Dash immediately after the event at the centre to participants. See my full presentation in the conference including some questions and answers in the 51 minutes Youtube video
Also, see pictures of the radio discussion and conference here; https://cryptolib.imgur.com/all/ Thank you.

Stay tuned as i bring you more updates of the Dash Roadshow in Ghana from region to region. I shall be having my final conference in the upper west region next week with another radio discussion and television appearance as i stated in my proposal and will keep you posted. cheeeers

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
Hi everyone, the roadshow is still ongoing for its first month and i had my TV discussion as stated in the proposal. The discussion was lovely and i am sharing the video for you to have a look. Last for the month is another conference of not less than 50 participants scheduled on the 11th November, 2017 at the Upper West Region of Ghana and i am done with the first region of the ROADSHOW. Check out the TV discussion.

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
Also Bamahu Business serbices, a micro-finance and mobile money business located directly opposite the Bamahu community market in the Upper West region was also commissioned after the event which now accepts and trade dash with the dream of offering micro-credit to its customers in dash in the near future. see pictures here; https://goo.gl/wtAjY6 https://goo.gl/mGU2gj https://goo.gl/ifU7F5

R

RGXDK

@Mahamadu Salam

Voting NO. If you want to teach Dash, create a youtube video where you can reach thousands instead of 20 people per class. If your target audience isn't suitable for youtube videos, then they're not suitable for cryptocurrencies either.

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
@Mahamadu Salam

Voting NO. If you want to teach Dash, create a youtube video where you can reach thousands instead of 20 people per class. If your target audience isn't suitable for youtube videos, then they're not suitable for cryptocurrencies either.
Hi thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately, people only search or view youtube videos when they have an idea of what they are looking for, most of these people i reach out to either has never heard of cryptocurrency or thinks bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency. The African or Ghanaian community is not like that of the west where people make good use of the internet, even most university graduates here dont know how to look for information online.
Secondly, Ghanaians are scared of most things online that have to do with finances because of online fraud and all of this is lack of knowledge, they want to see and be able to refer to someone either as a beneficiary or for support services hence the need for physical meet ups/conferences. I write university student's project works for them and they pay me why? because they can't do basic research online for information. Unfortunately, all of these people are looking for opportunities to financial freedom. How do we offer them dash as an opportunity? Physically interact with them and get them to believe and accept dash using myself as an example and trust me, this works better here than 1000 Youtubes a day could do in the Ghanaian community. not only here but most African countries.

R

RGXDK

@Mahamadu Salam

Thanks for your reply and I am sorry to hear what you described. If your community doens't know how to look for information online then perhaps cryptocurrencies are not for them, at least not yet. I have many acquaintances in the USA that are uncomfortable with cryptocurrencies because they don't understand + can't spend on anything + can't secure, and they are fully capable of doing online research, so I just imagine how much trouble you'd have to go through in order to make someone in your community to use a cryptocurrency.

Still voting NO for Roadshows.

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
@Mahamadu Salam

Thanks for your reply and I am sorry to hear what you described. If your community doens't know how to look for information online then perhaps cryptocurrencies are not for them, at least not yet. I have many acquaintances in the USA that are uncomfortable with cryptocurrencies because they don't understand + can't spend on anything + can't secure, and they are fully capable of doing online research, so I just imagine how much trouble you'd have to go through in order to make someone in your community to use a cryptocurrency.

Still voting NO for Roadshows.
Thanks.

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
The struggle is what I am going through, educating and enlightening my community about how to get involve with the internet and cryptocurrency. If we say the struggle is hard then we are definitely leaving them out and remember Dash is not the only cryptocurrency; if you don't sell your product/market it well in a competitive market, others will do the marketing and sell theirs. Cryptocurrency is not for some specific people, it is for everybody, some who have much knowledge of it, can search and educate themselves more but still refuse to get involve have made a choice of staying out like your friends in the USA. But those who have no knowledge of it, have not bordered searching about it maybe because they never heard of it, found it complicated or think it is for the internet people like my community here thinks, they need to be educated and that's what we are doing.