• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Dash Roadshow in Ghana, West Africa

Hi community, i am Mahamadu Abdul-Salam from Ghana west Africa known as cryptolib on Dash slack forum and Telegram. i am submitting my first proposal to embark on a Dash road show in my country Ghana.

Ghana is a relatively large country in west Africa with 10 regions and each region to a capital city. I have since 2016 supported cryptotraveler in organizing meet ups for Dash under the umbrella of my free markets and liberty think tank: Centre for Liberty & Entrepreneurship - www.cleghana.org until early this year when Dash mastermined on slack noticed my work for Dash in Africa and started giving me support to hold meet ups on my own. Haven't held several meet ups in Ghana including a three days liberty & entrepreneurship camp which featured Dash throughout https://web.facebook.com/CentreforLiberty/ and the most recent meet ups in Nigeria recording over 50 participants each
I am embarking on a road show in Ghana.

The Dash roadshow will see two meet ups, two radio discussions and one Television discussion in each of the 10 regions of Ghana. Each of these meet ups are expected to record not less than 50 participants each as my track record so far indicates and dash tokens will be given to newbies and their addresses submitted to the community. The radio and TV discussions will feature call inn sessions for questions and answers and Dash tokens given to listeners who call to ask questions and or contribute.

I am asking for 13 Dash every month for the next three months to cover three regions then i will roll inn for another in other to cover the entire country with Dash talk within the next 12 months.

BUDGET

Transport to and within a region for two weeks $300.00

Accommodation and feeding for two weeks $920.00

Dash T-shirts for participants in two meet ups in a region $790.00

Conference room for two meet ups in a region $200.00

Refreshment of participants in two meet ups in a region $300.00

Two radio discussion of Dash for 1 hour each $300.00

One TV discussion in a region $200.00

Background Dash drop down banner $150.00

Dash stickers & fliers $85.00

Camera for pictures and videos $300.00

Contingency $150.00

TOTAL $3,695.00

Good luck I think this is a proposal that will have no problem passing. We wish there was more information from all the things going on in Africa. Hopefully more transparency and publications of these events will help bring the ecosystem to the forefront of cryptocurrency.

I am glad the efforts you are making @cryptolib please keep them coming, and keep publishing your efforts. I hope the Masternodes agree with me and get your proposal funded. I do recomend to send your proposal for next month since this one's votings are only 7 days left.

This is great proposal worth funding i know cryptolib is upto the task and i have worked with him for some time now .
Many have been in light so far as Dash is concern in Ghana through his libertarian programmed.
This proposal is worth voting for

This is great proposal worth funding i know cryptolib is upto the task and i have worked with him for some time now .
Many have been in light so far as Dash is concern in Ghana through his libertarian programmed.

@cryptolib

I've noticed your enthusiastic participation in the forums each day. The prices in your proposal seem very fair. You have my support, good luck!

Thanks a lot

I notice your propsal went from 3,500 to 5k is it because of the extra 5 DASH or was there any update on the prices that should be addressed?

Also how many other people are working behind this proposal besides yourself?

Hey peoples, can we please get some votes for cryptolib's group? We need boots on the ground in Africa, we need a hub there, and I can't think of anyone to do it better than cryptolib! He, Zambang and the other guys are really amazing!

I would like to hear your entire Intro to dash speech from the beginning? I am interested in the content that they respond to, or rather how you package the concepts.

I would like to hear your entire Intro to dash speech from the beginning? I am interested in the content that they respond to, or rather how you package the concepts.
Ok. I will be uploading that as part of my updates here on this preproposal. So kindly stay tune

UPDATES OF DASH ROADSHOW, GHANA - WEST AFRICA.

As part of my dash roadshow activities as stated here in my pre-proposal, i held a 1 hour radio discussion on 11th October, 2017 on wfm93.5 in the Upper West region where i began the roadshow from. Some members of the Dash community in Dash nation slack forum followed the discussion through tunein app and via the web link www.w935fm.com. The discussion featured call inn by listeners for contributions and Qs&As. It was then followed up by a major conference on 14th October, 2017 at the Sem-B conference center which recorded about 200 participants. though the number of participants was beyond my expectation and budget, it was not a surprise because i sense it from the radio discussion. All participants got a dash wallet on their phones and i was able to tip 56 addresses with $10 each and have sold all my Dash immediately after the event at the centre to participants. See my full presentation in the conference including some questions and answers in the 51 minutes Youtube video
Also, see pictures of the radio discussion and conference here; https://cryptolib.imgur.com/all/ Thank you.

Stay tuned as i bring you more updates of the Dash Roadshow in Ghana from region to region. I shall be having my final conference in the upper west region next week with another radio discussion and television appearance as i stated in my proposal and will keep you posted. cheeeers

Back