• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: DASH REGATTA

Would you support this Proposal?

• YES

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Need More Info

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Viktor Pogosov

DASH REGATTA

The Project to
Increase Visibility & Popularity, which ends with an Incredible & Unforgettable Sailing Regatta

SlideShare:
https://www.slideshare.net/secret/znxhoIKB40fp8U

THE PROJECT IS:

• 90 Days of Brand Promotion
  • 12 000 km of Popularity
  • Wow! Look at this!

Up to Five Million Tourists a Year - A Good Opportunity to Promote the Brand.

ROADMAP

APRIL 2018:

• Web & Media Platform (DashRegatta.com, Facebook.com/DashRegatta, t.me/DashRegatta)
  • Styling & Branding
  • Coordination with the SFU, etc.
MAY 2018:
  • Technical Support
  • Agreements & Obligations
  • Participants, etc.
JUNE-JULY 2018:
  • Launching the Yacht
  • Implementation of the Programs
  • Preparation for the Regatta

AUGUST 2018: DASH Regatta Grand Opening
683.jpg

A Few Details About Myself:
  • My name is Victor
  • I'm Crypto Enthusiast & a fan of DASH
  • I'm 36 years old
  • Hobby - Sailing

WORK EXPERIENCE:

About 15 years in the field of Banking & Consulting

EDUCATION:
  • Accounting and Auditing, MA in Economics, Bulgaria
  • Accounting, BA in Economics, Bulgaria
  • International Economic Relations, BA in Economics, Bulgaria

Last edited:
I have seen your proposal and I find it very interesting.
The Eastern European market seems to me very productive for Dash and I think that with proposals like yours, considerable impacts can be made within these places.
My advice is that you apply Escrow for the expenses because there are some costs that are high and the community will want to have feedbacks to deliver the money.
Of the rest, it seems to me a very interesting project.
Good luck.

I have seen your proposal and I find it very interesting.
The Eastern European market seems to me very productive for Dash and I think that with proposals like yours, considerable impacts can be made within these places.
My advice is that you apply Escrow for the expenses because there are some costs that are high and the community will want to have feedbacks to deliver the money.
Of the rest, it seems to me a very interesting project.
Good luck.

Thanks. I'm doing this right now, but English is not my first language, and it slows down the process:(

I think is a great idea. Promote Dash by this sport, however i recommend to work with the dash escrow service like demo_incubator or greencandel because of the great amount of dash that you are requesting. And to give more strenght to your propposal you could look for the people who work in this topic accept Dash like a new payment method. That would be good for the Dash community.

For any doubt or request that you need, we the ARA technology team are available. Good luck

I think is a great idea. Promote Dash by this sport, however i recommend to work with the dash escrow service like demo_incubator or greencandel because of the great amount of dash that you are requesting. And to give more strenght to your propposal you could look for the people who work in this topic accept Dash like a new payment method. That would be good for the Dash community.

For any doubt or request that you need, we the ARA technology team are available. Good luck

Thank YOU a lot:)

I wish I could support this but not a good fit for a Digital Currency.

I respect your opinion, thank YOU for sharing it!
Do you mind if I share my opinion with YOU?

1. At the peak on the beaches at the same time, there are about a million people (maybe more).
What do they do all day long? Nothing!
They are sunbathing and looking at the sea. So, what will they do if they see a lot of bright sails under one brand...
Anyone has a smartphone, and it will be used.
They will ask Google about what they saw. People who can learn more because they are not busy. They will talk about it.
It's hard to imagine a better audience.

2. Via Sailing YOU will promote Dash in the Yachting Community. People who have money and are ready to invest.

3. On the other hand, Sailing will show that WE are not a Community of computer nerds, but a Community of People who love sports, respect competition and care about partnership.

P.S. A good example is the Heineken Regatta

Thanks!

P.P.S. Sorry for my grammar, I'm using a Google translator:(

--Viktor

@Viktor Pogosov -- Thanks for your pre-proposal. Lately, more than mere awareness/visibility/recognition, the trend in what the MNO community has been looking for are proposals the encourage the use and integration of Dash. While your projections of the cost of Dash vs. the views accumulated seem very high, what is this really based on? How can we be certain that your boat in particular will be any more visible or noticeable than any other? Do you have any data about the ROI on the Heineken boat, for example?

Basically, it seems like a lot of these projections aren't based in anything tangible, so it's hard for MNOs to evaluate just how beneficial this project could be, especially since it's meant to target a very specific demographic.

Hello Viktor, congrats for your idea! I can notice you're really passionate about this sport and I think it is amazing you want to use it as a mean to promote Dash, I'm sure it has a great potential.

Your pre-proposal sounds really interesting, I think sports are always a great method to promote anything, but I would like to recommend you that in order for people to look for more information about Dash, instead of just showing its brand during the event, why don't you take advantage of it and show info during the whole event? so, for instance, you could make some kind of partnership with the organizers and ask them for some spots to promote this cryptocurrency or something similar, in those kind of events usually there are people that could be interested on financial issues since we know that sailing is not a low-cost sport; in that way, maybe you will not reach such a large projection but the contact will be more effective.

Moreover, by looking at your education, I see you have plenty of knowledge about accounting, I think it'd be amazing if you could help in the proposal of my team, which you can see through the link in my signature; we plan to offer information about accounting in our proposal so it'd be excellent if you could give us some advice. With nothing else to say, have a great week. Best wishes!

@Viktor Pogosov -- Thanks for your pre-proposal. Lately, more than mere awareness/visibility/recognition, the trend in what the MNO community has been looking for are proposals the encourage the use and integration of Dash. While your projections of the cost of Dash vs. the views accumulated seem very high, what is this really based on? How can we be certain that your boat in particular will be any more visible or noticeable than any other? Do you have any data about the ROI on the Heineken boat, for example?

Basically, it seems like a lot of these projections aren't based in anything tangible, so it's hard for MNOs to evaluate just how beneficial this project could be, especially since it's meant to target a very specific demographic.

@Arthyron Great comment, really! Thank YOU.

1. I absolutely agree that the use & integration of DASH is extremely important. Cash must be used, even digital. It has no value without use.

On March 13, I participated in the Kyiv Blockchain Forum. Unfortunately, even speakers do not know what DASH is. They only know the name and nothing more.

Why do I really like DASH? Everything is very simple: A) Competitive Positioning; B) Value Proposition; C) The organized structure beats the unorganized; D) DASH makes decisions the way I do.

- People can not use it if they do not know it -

2. The idea is to create emotions, not trite commercials. The point is to encourage people to look for information, not vice versa. In this case, the information will be valuable.

The strategy is defined and will be implemented by three tactics:

A) The goal is not to make the boat more noticeable than any other, but to make it visible every day. To do this, we will launch our boat along the sea coast.

Map.jpg

Every day the boat will pass this route in both directions. Distance - 84 miles. This means that everyone will see it twice a day. Every day during the vacation.

B) Target group: Experts & Speakers. We invite them to enjoy a sailing trip. In any case, the boat follows the route. Benefits: а) they learn all about Dash to start using it; b) they will promote Dash to their subscribers by sharing vivid photos on social networks.

С) Emotional peak - Regatta. Up to a million people will see it with their own eyes. And they will post it and share photos on social networks. All boats are under the same brand - DASH.

Branded sails are the most expensive in this event. We can significantly reduce costs due to sails, but the effect will be completely different.

D) Duration of Stay is 7 days (minimum value).= 7; If we reach our goals, every guest will see our boat twice a day = 2; Up to 5 Million tourists = 5 000 000;

Effect = 7 x 2 x 5 000 000

E) Please watch this short but beautiful video.

Thanks.

P.S. I used to be the Head of the bank's Southern regional office, and I can talk for a long time about ROI and a dozen other indicators. But I do not like banks. On the one hand, I like Dash, and on the other hand I like Sailing. I want to put them together:)

Last edited:
Hello Viktor, congrats for your idea! I can notice you're really passionate about this sport and I think it is amazing you want to use it as a mean to promote Dash, I'm sure it has a great potential.

Your pre-proposal sounds really interesting, I think sports are always a great method to promote anything, but I would like to recommend you that in order for people to look for more information about Dash, instead of just showing its brand during the event, why don't you take advantage of it and show info during the whole event? so, for instance, you could make some kind of partnership with the organizers and ask them for some spots to promote this cryptocurrency or something similar, in those kind of events usually there are people that could be interested on financial issues since we know that sailing is not a low-cost sport; in that way, maybe you will not reach such a large projection but the contact will be more effective.

Moreover, by looking at your education, I see you have plenty of knowledge about accounting, I think it'd be amazing if you could help in the proposal of my team, which you can see through the link in my signature; we plan to offer information about accounting in our proposal so it'd be excellent if you could give us some advice. With nothing else to say, have a great week. Best wishes!

Hi! Thanks for the kind words.
This is not only a regatta, but also a 90-day campaign.
The next step is the Dash Team.

And about the event, we are already thinking about individual promotional materials for each yachtsman and guest.

I will be happy to help you. Just tell me what is required of me. My e-mail [email protected].

Thanks again.

Back