• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: DASH Guayana–Venezuela

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No (Please, explain us why not)

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I don´t know, need more information (please ask us your question)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Pre-Proposal Update:
After doing some searches in the sector, we have managed to reduce costs in different elements of the budget, such as the POP material and the place of the first conference, and we proceed to show the changes in the proposal.
In addition, we have made changes to make the understanding of the budget clearer.

Hello everyone!
In Venezuela, we have the conditions and the attitude to become the first Dash Nation.
We are working aligned with Dash Venezuela to achieve this goal and I love to see a young team that decides to stay and give their best for Venezuela.
I am sure that soon we will cover the map with blue, we in Maracay and you in the Ciudad Guayana, soon other cities will be on blue.
I really like the level of detail and the projection of your proposal.
Success for your proposal!

Hello everyone!
In Venezuela, we have the conditions and the attitude to become the first Dash Nation.
We are working aligned with Dash Venezuela to achieve this goal and I love to see a young team that decides to stay and give their best for Venezuela.
I am sure that soon we will cover the map with blue, we in Maracay and you in the Ciudad Guayana, soon other cities will be on blue.
Thank you very much for reading our proposal friend.

Yes, we are totally confident that our work will help Venezuela to become a DASH Nation in its entirety and with this we will be able to overcome many of the difficulties that surround us.
We hope to see you soon having all the success in Maracay.

Hello everyone!
I agree with you and I think we are definitely aligned with our goals. Venezuela is a country that has the best to give and we must prove it. I am sure that we will continue to build community and benefits for DASH and the country with our initiatives. Greetings.

Nice to see a lot of proposals in al the Venezuelan territory.

I could see you met Dash Help and Dash Venezuela teams, it is really great that in Venezuela you are building a big team for Dash massive adoption. Keep in that way!!!!

Best regards for all the Dash Guayana team.

Nice to see a lot of proposals in al the Venezuelan territory.

I could see you met Dash Help and Dash Venezuela teams, it is really great that in Venezuela you are building a big team for Dash massive adoption. Keep in that way!!!!

Best regards for all the Dash Guayana team.
Thank you very much for reading our proposal.

Yes! We are looking to create a great impact in Venezuela because we know that there is a lot of potential here for Dash to grow and have a considerable impact.

Great to see young lawyers educate students.
Thank you!

Since our time at the university, we understood that education is a very important tool and that if you want to achieve great changes, it is essential to use good educational techniques.

I'm proud to announce that the team of Dash Guayana has been invited as speakers to a cryptocurrency conversation at the University of Guayana UCAB, one of the most important study houses in the town. We work to bring Dash to all the places in our region and I like to say that we are achieving it. I leave the poster:

2018-03-20-PHOTO-00002981.jpg

Finally what Guayana and Venezuela needed has arrived! Dash Guayana is the project that will boost the use of cryptocurrency in the inner lands of Venezuela and will revolt the financial system. Hopefully, payment methods won't be a problem anymore and also many start-ups and local establishments as well as bigger ones will see how their businesses grow and someday, this very same model will be applicable in any part of the world, making Dash the cryptocurrency number one. Dash Guayana is here to stay!

I'm proud to announce that the team of Dash Guayana has been invited as speakers to a cryptocurrency conversation at the University of Guayana UCAB, one of the most important study houses in the town. We work to bring Dash to all the places in our region and I like to say that we are achieving it. I leave the poster:

View attachment 6590
The team of Dash Guayana is looking to consolidate itself in the region as one of the leaders in the blockchain theme.

This is a sample of how we are taking steps to become an authority in the region and with this give more reference to Dash within our country.

This is not the only activity in which we will be participating, very soon, part of our team will also be part of different academic research activities in our country.

Hello Dashers! Today I bring here two news that reflect all the main reasons for which Dash must be widely implemented in Guayana and Venezuela.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ng-currency-amid-hyperinflation-idUSKBN1GY3AP
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-to-combat-national-cash-crisis-idUSKCN1GT0T9

Because of the national financial policies, people don't perceive the Bolivar as a reliable currency anymore, plus, the overwhelming inflation has made some communities take measures such as the creation of their own local currency. This is the result of the vast inflation and the inability to acquire foreign currencies in a legal way. If Dash were used massively in Venezuela, we could solve many problems and avoid situations like these, people would have a mean to keep their savings safe and they would not need to use cash for most of the transactions, therefore, this is the perfect opportunity for Dash to be spread throughout the whole Venezuelan financial system and to be the opportunity that our country needs.

Hi guys,
I totally agree with that. In Venezuela, an entire ecosystem for free trade with cryptocurrencies is being formed, and due to the obsoletism of the current means of electronic payments, Dash is presented as the best option for a mass adoption by all Venezuelans, from Trujillo we are working for continue to make Dash continue to have a mass adoption throughout Venezuela.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-trujillo.33040/

Best regards from Trujillo.

Hi guys,
I totally agree with that. In Venezuela, an entire ecosystem for free trade with cryptocurrencies is being formed, and due to the obsoletism of the current means of electronic payments, Dash is presented as the best option for a mass adoption by all Venezuelans, from Trujillo we are working for continue to make Dash continue to have a mass adoption throughout Venezuela.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-trujillo.33040/

Best regards from Trujillo.

We wish you much success from Guayana so that you can achieve a successful project in Trujillo.

We believe that Dash can really be an important option for it to spread throughout the country and thus achieve a significant impact on our economy.

I'm really happy to see the enthusiasm of Venezuelan people all around our country with the same purpose: spread Dash by educating and improve our economic situation through it.

All our support from our country's capital Caracas and Dash Youth Venezuela. Looking forward to stay in touch and wishing you the best of the lucks!

Showny.

I'm really happy to see the enthusiasm of Venezuelan people all around our country with the same purpose: spread Dash by educating and improve our economic situation through it.

All our support from our country's capital Caracas and Dash Youth Venezuela. Looking forward to stay in touch and wishing you the best of the lucks!

Showny.

Thank you Showny, I'm sure that with the support from people like Dash Youth Venezuela, our project will flourish quickly and successfully and we are desirous to support you as well, count on us!

Back