• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Pre Proposal] Dash Faucet Or An Earning Game App (Android/IOS)

Thekool1s

Hey Guys, I am new to Dash, I am thinking to launch a faucet or an Earning Game App for Dash, I can develop the app for android and ios, I heard about the Pre-Proposal, That the Dash Network funds Projects like these, Is it true? If so, I can make a faucet or an earning game for the new users who want to try out Dash.

Proposal Evaluation Committee

Hi Thekool1s

Just want to find out if you are planning to submit your proposal officially, i.e. Pay the 5 Dash to submit it?
If so, do you agree to the PEC (Proposal Evaluation Committee) assisting you in preparing your Pre-Proposal?

The way we do it is to give a Report on your Proposal highlighting areas that you can improve.
As you improve the Proposal the Report is adjusted and this may be done a number of times (up to 5 or more), each time the chance of your Proposal being accepted by the MNO’s will increase.

The Report also has another function:
To give the Pre-Proposal a percentage mark. This percentage will make it possible to give the MNO’s and community a prioritized List of Evaluated Proposals. This list will save everyone time and increase the chance of your Proposal gaining votes.

However, please be aware that the PEC has not officially been accepted by the MNO’s. We are also in the Pre-Proposal phase, so you have no obligation to partake.
If you want to know who will be doing the Evaluations – see here: Official PEC Pre-P https://goo.gl/qrbeXK

If you do want to use our services (note this is a free service)
1. Please PM me on the Dash Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions Forum indicating agreement.
2. and if you have not done this yet, please read: How to submit a Dash Pre-Proposal https://goo.gl/7jmwXQ
3. Once you have read it you might want to adjust your Pre-Proposal before we submit the 1st Report, so I will wait for you to give us the go-ahead before we start the evaluation process.

If you don’t want the PEC to evaluate the Proposal – please PM me as well, then I won’t bug you again for an answer ;)

Good luck with your Proposal!

Hey Jim i will be more than happy to show you the faucets i made, I recently launched a simple Bitcoin Transaction fee app too. I recently made the announcement on Bitcointalk you can check the Service Announcement section. "BItFee"

As for faucet, Here is an example i made for one of my client.

Edit: Looks like i can't attach images yet.

Back